• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • treanor21

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2012
    Lafayette
    Similar situation here. I had my guy order a G19 Gen 3, didn't want night sights. It took him two hours of calling and all he could find is one with night sights. I went ahead and took it. However he could not find me any extra magazines.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    What's wrong with cheaper then dirt? I am looking at a strobe light and a mount,
    First, their name is WAY off base, second, they have stupid sales policies (I tried to order some AK bayonets from them, and they told me they didn't sell those to IN residents, that was the last time I dealt with them), and third, they are price gouging, no good **** sucking low life ass ****s.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    What's wrong with cheaper then dirt? I am looking at a strobe light and a mount,

They price gouge. Their shipping often costs more than the product being shipped. They pretend to care about the customer after they lose thousands of potential customers in a matter of hours.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Well, I have learned a lot about cheaper then dirt. Doesn't look like i will be buying from them. Anyone have anything bad to say about Midway :D

:popcorn: I will wait for a responce.

Mister.Meow

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Scottsburg
    I've looked at cheaper than dirt before and almost bought some stuff from them. After reading this thread though, I had no idea what kind of spine they had and will definitely avoid them!

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Well, I have learned a lot about cheaper then dirt. Doesn't look like i will be buying from them. Anyone have anything bad to say about Midway :D

:popcorn: I will wait for a responce.

I've looked at cheaper than dirt before and almost bought some stuff from them. After reading this thread though, I had no idea what kind of spine they had and will definitely avoid them!
    Good! This is what needs to happen to price gouging businesses! Let them feel the effects of their ****ty business policies.:yesway:

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy

SAMSON

Marksman
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Indy, Southside
    Price gougers??

Isn't it interesting how some on the forum find it so easy to bash others when they are in the process of reaming fellow INGOers through jacked up prices, backing out on previously done deals so they can jack the prices and telling pathetic lies to fellow members.

I've had two of those bad deals in the last week!! Never had a negative deal before with any INGOer.

I know it's Christmas and a season for understanding and forgiveness so I forgive those who wronged me and hope that they will change their ways of dealing and treating others.

Fortunately there are many, many good people on this forum and they far outnumber the less than desirable.

Forgive? yes, forget? not so much!

marsell

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    Isn't it interesting how some on the forum find it so easy to bash others when they are in the process of reaming fellow INGOers through jacked up prices, backing out on previously done deals so they can jack the prices and telling pathetic lies to fellow members.

I've had two of those bad deals in the last week!! Never had a negative deal before with any INGOer.

I know it's Christmas and a season for understanding and forgiveness so I forgive those who wronged me and hope that they will change their ways of dealing and treating others.

Fortunately there are many, many good people on this forum and they far outnumber the less than desirable.

Forgive? yes, forget? not so much!

Integrity isn't taught.

Top Bottom