• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BTSTEVE

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 12, 2012
    Sellersburg
    CTD seems to have totally blown it recently with the no online gun sales and gouging on prices. Looks like that boomerang is coming back to hit them in the back of the head.

I have had good luck with Midway, when they have specials and such. Their shipping can be high though.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Isn't it interesting how some on the forum find it so easy to bash others when they are in the process of reaming fellow INGOers through jacked up prices, backing out on previously done deals so they can jack the prices and telling pathetic lies to fellow members.

I've had two of those bad deals in the last week!! Never had a negative deal before with any INGOer.

I know it's Christmas and a season for understanding and forgiveness so I forgive those who wronged me and hope that they will change their ways of dealing and treating others.

Fortunately there are many, many good people on this forum and they far outnumber the less than desirable.

Forgive? yes, forget? not so much!

You are not alone in this experience. Names are written down and will not be dealt with again. I have deep issues with profiteers. Poke at me all you want. If you are one, just keep it to yourself please.

sellersdw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Bought a Glock mag at Midway last month for $34 (election day) and saw it today on Cheaper Than Dirt for $140 plus outrageous shipping. They always annoyed me with the multi warehouse shipping options but today I saw thier true colors. Never again!

MrBBQ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    I was looking at a PX4 on a site, they had 95 in stock and I thought I had the afternoon to decide if the DAO is the way I wanted to go. Hopped back online after work and they had sold out, the volume must be insane. It is also amazing to me many of the sites have posted messages saying good luck trying to get customer service..

Joq867

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Brooksville
    I saw 30 rnd AK mags last week for 79.99 each. They have a right to profit, but no one in their right mind will pay that much for used steel mags.

Top Bottom