this is happening here in indy too...it's not even mentioned on the news.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    If you look at South Africa as a model. Criminals are using a tactic of a mob rush. The bad guy’s also target rich suburban areas. Carjacking and murder are also common.

The SA with money use private security and live in high walled gated communities. Stores use armed private security and have turnstiles and limited access. This makes a smash and grab mob thing hard to do.

In the US we have a cultural shift where law and order is weak. The care and ”finding the root cause” is more important than punishment.
    Criminals are criminals and most cannot be responsible people in the future no matter what we do.

I personally think we are headed in the direction of SA if big changes are not implemented.

I don't know man, the last year was pretty much indistinguishable.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Funny that South Africa is brought up, since it’s collapse is well underway since last Friday:

The link below has a very good compilation of videos of the chaos:

Last edited:

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    If you look at South Africa as a model. Criminals are using a tactic of a mob rush. The bad guy’s also target rich suburban areas. Carjacking and murder are also common.

The SA with money use private security and live in high walled gated communities. Stores use armed private security and have turnstiles and limited access. This makes a smash and grab mob thing hard to do.

In the US we have a cultural shift where law and order is weak. The care and ”finding the root cause” is more important than punishment.
    Criminals are criminals and most cannot be responsible people in the future no matter what we do.

I personally think we are headed in the direction of SA if big changes are not implemented.
    the mob rush started here years back. it's getting a lot worse now that the crims know they won't be prosecuted.

crimafornia residents are getting exactly what they voted for. of course the crims in office are looking out for their counterparts in the streets.

you want to stop the downward slide of indiana?
    get armed, get legal, and get trained, then vote our special brand of idiots out of office.

what makes it worse is that all across the country we are seeing the same thing play out. idiot politicians enact stupid policy and then idiots in other cities enaxt the same failed policies. that is not insanity, that is stupidity.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    They can change the time to open and close whenever. The criminals will adjust accordingly. Know how to stop it? Carry a firearm, train as much as possible, and put them down. Word gets out, eventually they’ll stop. Until then, the system is just going to release them to do it again, all while good innocent people suffer the consequences of a corrupt system.
    I’ve trapped seven tree rats assaulting our peach trees. They keep coming. Don’t see why criminals would be any different. :dunno:

ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside
    More and more reasons for people to never visit those once lovely tourism spots that have turned into sh!tholes.
    Exactly! We wanted to take a family trip to Chicago(wife is from the burbs) this summer. Our son would love to see the buildings but I have put my foot down. I'm sure we'd be safe for a day trip up there but why chance anything at this point and I'd rather support an area that isn't a crap hole.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Funny that South Africa is brought up, since it’s collapse is well underway since last Friday:

I saw some crazy video on Twitter last night. People flat-out forming skirmish lines with rifles and shotguns to protect their neighborhoods from looters. I'll try and track it down and post it when I get home.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I saw some crazy video on Twitter last night. People flat-out forming skirmish lines with rifles and shotguns to protect their neighborhoods from looters. I'll try and track it down and post it when I get home.

When the police are participating in the looting as well we are safe to assume SA is a failed state. GTFO.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis

smh....how is it they can openly lie about the effects of their laws & policies and people keep voting for them.

the major chains have been telling them for 3 yrs how their policies are hurting the retailers. there aren't enough of the mom & pops left so they can't even be interviewed.

maybe the retailers should put together a class action against crimafornia & it's elected officials. the results of not enforcing, and/or changing the law to benefit a criminal enterprise should be criminal.

conspiracy.

oh wait...it is...under a provision of the RICO act.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

smh....how is it they can openly lie about the effects of their laws & policies and people keep voting for them.

the major chains have been telling them for 3 yrs how their policies are hurting the retailers. there aren't enough of the mom & pops left so they can't even be interviewed.

maybe the retailers should put together a class action against crimafornia & it's elected officials. the results of not enforcing, and/or changing the law to benefit a criminal enterprise should be criminal.

conspiracy.

oh wait...it is...under a provision of the RICO act.
    Data is down because they don't even dispatch cops or take reports anymore.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

On an upbeat note, it is good to see citizens beating the **** out of the looters.

Further, I will hold onto these clips for the next time some gun grabbing POS claims that nobody needs a gun capable of holding over X rounds or firing at a rate of Y.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Data is down because they don't even dispatch cops or take reports anymore.
    i've tried explaining that to people who vote for those idiots. if you rewrite the laws to where nothing is considered a crime of course crime goes down.

now there are a lot of policy makers are saying that the reason why there was crime in the first place was due to racism.

no matter the intent of the law, in the end it has no color. i don't care what color, race, or creed you are, murder is murder. just because you're black doesn'g mean you should get away with it.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    When the police are participating in the looting as well we are safe to assume SA is a failed state. GTFO.
    The police probably have plenty of government officials as company in the looting, as least those not involved in higher level theft and corruption. Glad I got to see a bit of that amazing country before it started really started circling the drain. Much like here, that stuff doesn't work as well outside of the cities, though in SA it is likely going to spread to the rural areas eventually as it did in Zimbabwe.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    The police probably have plenty of government officials as company in the looting, as least those not involved in higher level theft and corruption. Glad I got to see a bit of that amazing country before it started really started circling the drain. Much like here, that stuff doesn't work as well outside of the cities, though in SA it is likely going to spread to the rural areas eventually as it did in Zimbabwe.
    right. it has become district 13 in some areas of indy. i know that TPTB actually want it like that. they must want the chaos...why else would they create it and then try to convince people that it should be this way. i know they have a grand plan but i can't figure why.

i encourage everyone who really cares about their family to get armed, get trained, and get legal.

there will be a revolution. it will not be televised.

check out the movie "district 13: ultimatum"

Top Bottom