this is happening here in indy too...it's not even mentioned on the news.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    IMPD issued a warning regarding the Dollar type stores being robbed freuently. I thought it must be pretty bad for IMPD to single out specific retailers as dangerous places to be.
    Is IMPD trying to shame Dollars into hiring security like they did getting CVS to lock up their drugs?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    At the end of the day it will be gangs that supply the security in cities as leadership turns it's back on the citizens and businesses. You will pay the local "don" protection money and he'll keep the rival gangs and trash out of your establishment. Pass the cost along in the price of what you sell. It's old school, but that's where cities are headed. The new don probably won't look like Luciano, but he'll operate in a similar way.

Attachments

• LuckyLucianoSmaller.jpeg
      LuckyLucianoSmaller.jpeg
      200.4 KB · Views: 6

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Then these bastards want to whine about "food deserts". Freaking idiots, one and all.
    a few years after the 7-11 (that's double 8 for the young whipper-snappers) closed, there was a group of hindi business men that bought the building in my hood. the local thugs told them they would be robbed as soon as they open.

guess what? the building is still empty.

remember the food co-op on laffayette rd? his store was burglarized twice...and he was giving the food away....

criminals will do s**t the hard way just to do criminal s**t.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    They can change the time to open and close whenever. The criminals will adjust accordingly. Know how to stop it? Carry a firearm, train as much as possible, and put them down. Word gets out, eventually they’ll stop. Until then, the system is just going to release them to do it again, all while good innocent people suffer the consequences of a corrupt system.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    IMPD issued a warning regarding the Dollar type stores being robbed freuently. I thought it must be pretty bad for IMPD to single out specific retailers as dangerous places to be.
    Is IMPD trying to shame Dollars into hiring security like they did getting CVS to lock up their drugs?
    just shows that even the police have lost faith in the prosecutors & judges.

i personally witnessed a gang of 8 or 9 teenaged girls do a smash & grab at the famdol around the corner from me. this was 4 or 5 years ago.

this one of the stores that closes at 4pm now. yet you hear "ain't no place to shop around here".

parents in my community are seeing the results of not chin checking their kids instead of thinking that behavior is funny.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    At the end of the day it will be gangs that supply the security in cities as leadership turns it's back on the citizens and businesses. You will pay the local "don" protection money and he'll keep the rival gangs and trash out of your establishment. Pass the cost along in the price of what you sell. It's old school, but that's where cities are headed. The new don probably won't look like Luciano, but he'll operate in a similar way.
    I agree, Democrat mayors will adopt the Tammany Hall business model. Gangs collect protection money from business and pay protection money to city hall to keep cops at bay.
    Everything old is new again.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    They can change the time to open and close whenever. The criminals will adjust accordingly. Know how to stop it? Carry a firearm, train as much as possible, and put them down. Word gets out, eventually they’ll stop. Until then, the system is just going to release them to do it again, all while good innocent people suffer the consequences of a corrupt system.
    that would only work if the d**n legal system wakes up and supports us.

i try to stay out of that mess because i don't want to be arrested and charged while some pansey-a**ed prosecutor has more compassion for the thug and puts him back on the street.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    criminals will do s**t the hard way just to do criminal s**t.

This is where culture takes over.

This is why there's such a problem right now.

Cultures are clashing.

Some of us were raised to work for our fair share, treat others with respect, and generally don't be a **** bag.

Some were taught to lie steal and cheat, and get all you can from who you can bc you can't win the man's game so just **** on the game.

And now for some stupid ass reason. The left feels one of those ways is racism and the other is how it should be.

They think it's the road to redemption, but sadly those who aren't retarded see it's the road to ruin.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

I don't think these gangs are sophisticated enough to run a protection racket.

They're too busy shooting anything that breathes to consider long term consequences.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I bet she is.

I have done some stupid things for money, but can't imagine she was getting paid enough to deal with that.

I hope she works out for you and that she works through all of that.
    me too. but i was fully aware of the consequences of my actions.

the company is willing to get her some help at a major discount. she says she's fine.

my cousin was robbed at gunpoint as a famdol redshirt. she said she handed over the cash drawer & was out the door before the robber.

the manager called and asked if she realized she was fired for leaving the store.

she asked if he realized she quit as soon as that ***** put that gun in her face.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Sounds like some Paul Kersey types need to start shopping dollar stores.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    If you look at South Africa as a model. Criminals are using a tactic of a mob rush. The bad guy’s also target rich suburban areas. Carjacking and murder are also common.

The SA with money use private security and live in high walled gated communities. Stores use armed private security and have turnstiles and limited access. This makes a smash and grab mob thing hard to do.

In the US we have a cultural shift where law and order is weak. The care and ”finding the root cause” is more important than punishment.
    Criminals are criminals and most cannot be responsible people in the future no matter what we do.

I personally think we are headed in the direction of SA if big changes are not implemented.

Top Bottom