• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I can't even begin to express my thoughts right now without getting an INGO vacation.

This is my neck of the woods...Nothing would make me happier than being locked in that jail cell with that sorry sack of :poop: for about 10 minutes.

Scalding water on a baby girl? What a tough guy.

bat54r

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    POS's like that are the main reason I could never be an LEO. If I were the first on the scene that would be the last day of my employment. One of my closest friends is a detective and some of the things he tells me about what he has seen done to little kids.....no way I could handle it.

Cain71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Columbus
    This is an example of when you handcuff the perp to the car and forget while taking the long way back to headquarters.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I believe he deserves a trial. I believe anyone accused of a crime deserves a trial.

However:

I believe that in said trial, ALL of the evidence needs to be presented, including a photo of the child before and the photos taken at the ED where she was treated, and the child being brought in (or photos taken outside the courtroom that day, if it's too traumatic for her to come into the courtroom)

In short, I believe that the accused needs a fair trial and then to be hanged. Or shot. Or given a date with a needle.

I don't much care how they die for their crimes, once convicted in open court.

I have enough trust in my fellow man to know that such a slimeball, when confronted with ALL the evidence, would be convicted in every case where he or she was guilty.

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom