• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    IQ based on a "test." These tests are based on math, and figuring out problems that are math based. Some of the smartest people are the dumbest when it comes to managing their finances. Some of the most talented people on earth are terrible at managing their life and finances. being able to solve a complex math problem means you are good at solving a complex math problem. finances are not complex. You spend less than you bring in to save money. Our gov't is run by money, they give it to those that contribute. its that simple. concerning the democrats, they take it from tax payers and give it to non taxpayers for votes. genius. Thats the one thing the founders didnt think of. "young people" are among the dumbest on the planet. and yet the liberals cater to those people. make it dirty, make it about getting messed up and fun, and you got their votes. Its so sad that the peopel of this country have let this happen, thats the truth. we voted them in. correction, we allowed the corruption and fraud to vote them in. i guess thats the same thing.

Shadow8088

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    IQ tests are based on MUCH more than math my friend. Perhaps you should look a little deeper into the topic.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Oh, I used to ace the IQ tests, that kind of stuff, but I learned all the practical things, too. I think it was Stallman that observed that programmers tended to go for the central planning party because their own work modeled that idiom. They just don't have the appreciation that humans don't behave as predictably as transistors; humans are outside their field so they wouldn't. Scientists probably have the same sort of bias. Engineers not so much; we have to deal too much with broken things.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Funny, you rarely hear people disparaging the smart guy as they look at funny dark smudges on the X-ray.

And very darn few folks will ask the brain surgeon if he knows how to change a tire or balance his check book before they let him operate on them to remove a tumor.

Last edited:

Tnichols00

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Columbia City
    54% of small business owners are conservative while only 31% are liberal.

80% of entrepreneur winners voter conservatively.

I think these are some of our smarted minds in America

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    I personally would rather be stupid,but have common sense, than a rocket surgeon that couldn't pour **** out of a boot withe the instructions printed on the bottom of the sole!

You win! The asteroid is coming and you are not invited on the rocket.....
    We'll wave to you as you pour out that ****. :rockwoot:

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    I've got to admit, as a former "college boy," my liberal friends were, without exception, very intelligent (some very, very intelligent). The one that comes to mind (a lesbian left-winger) rated as genius on the IQ scale.
    It is what it is.

I love you Mackey. With just a l'il nudge you could come all the way into the light.....:banana:See what happens when you become a college boy.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    See for every Crazy left winger there are 2 crazy right wingers.......

I dunno. I think the quality of crazy left wingers makes up for sheer numbers. Nancy Pelosi counts triple. Lizzy Warren quadruple. Diane Feinstein is too bat**** insane to determine a proper coefficient. And you guys have a whole **** ton of those types.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here and theorize that Moderates might just be comprised of a group that, for the most part, has a good blend of both intelligence AND common sense.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Once upon a time a raving lefty called me "Sweden", ironically intended in a pejorative sense, because I took the more moderate viewpoint in an argument.

Top Bottom