• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Back when my mom used to get paper checks, I would ask her why her check from the Marines said "Department of the Navy" on them.:dunno::stickpoke:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    No offense at all to my brothers from other services, but if you are an A-Team player, you are a Marine. Anything else is, well, not a Marine.

yup and the 11Bravos, Scouts, Rangers, SEALS, and green beenies would all say the same thing.

but I know where you are coming from ;)

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    THINK, I have 26 years +, TALK, DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING !!!!! TAKE someone with you, someone who has been there done that.... Serving is GREAT !!!!! It also can be a pain in the neck... You have college, if you enlist, it is a compettion to become an officer, out here it is here is my degree, show me what you have .....:twocents:

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Check out the Coast Guard

As a four year regular Navy guy had I to do it over I would have probably gone into the Coast Guard. Check it out, don't short change yourself.

meldusty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    I enlisted in the Army in 1963, spent 7 yrs active duty. I moved 14 times and saw enough of Viet Nam that I do not wish to go back. Five years after I got out I was recruited in the Reserves and stayed for 22 years. I spent two weeks in Germany or England every year. Thanks to my military service I got a degree and retired with 29 years in law enforcement. I would not trade my experiences for anything. If you can run 6 miles you can do anything in the Army.

Top Bottom