• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bubba16430

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    logansport
    My flag is made in america with american products by americans. Wouldn't buy it if it wasn't. It's getting harder to buy things like that but i always try to buy american when i can.:patriot:

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Texas jeans, (www.texasjeans.com) 100 % American. Very reasonably priced,($30 to $50 and free shipping with 3 or more pairs) comfortable and wear well. They even have a "concealed carry" pair that's one of the most comfortable pair of jeans I own.

Well I need a pair of jeans anyway so I'm going to order a pair. Funny - the "models" for the men's jeans do not look like models.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Texas jeans, (www.texasjeans.com) 100 % American. Very reasonably priced,($30 to $50 and free shipping with 3 or more pairs) comfortable and wear well. They even have a "concealed carry" pair that's one of the most comfortable pair of jeans I own.

Well I need a pair of jeans anyway so I'm going to order a pair. Funny - the "models" for the men's jeans do not look like models.

Good information. Classic, I beat you to it--just fired off the order for two pairs! I didn't realize that there were any jeans still made here. Happy to be demonstrated incorrect this time!

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Let's not forget MTM Case Guard. 99% of their products are made in the USA, (only 2 products, their shooting bench and digital scale are imported). Can't speak for the imported stuff but everything I've gotten from them is top notch, well made and far out lasted the cheap Chinese junk. Well worth the very little extra it costs for the quality.

And let's not forget Dewey cleaning rods, some of the best cleaning rods and accessories for you firearm needs.

vtxrecruiter

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    West Indy
    The problem with that theory is that we don't even make good , old fashioned Americans here any more .

We've been out sourced in a manner .

We've been paying foreigners to come here and open up shops (homes)and pump out the babies for us , and they're good at it .

All they need is reduced / free rent , tax breaks , food stamps , free education and health care and they'll happily continue .

The children aren't being taught to read and write in cursive anymore so they can't read the original founding documents and don't have a clue what the 2nd amendment says .

Holy Moly, you just summarized what is wrong in this nation in less than 1 page, why in the hell can't our politicians figure this out....:dunno:

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    I've never owned a car not made in the US. I currently have a Chevy Express van, with engine and tranny made in the Us, and a Jeep Wrangled, made in Toledo. Its engine is US made, but the tranny is from Germany, I believe.

I love the Gun Gripes video, but I have one gripe, too. They gripe through that whole video, but they have no problem selling those guns. They gripe when the companies make money off them, but don't gripe when taking money for the same guns. Hmm, looks a bit hypocritical, to me.

Here's something made in the US: F-22 Raptor. Love that bird!

I have no problem with foreign products, if there is fair trade.

As for my guns, all but my Mosins and German Sport Guns are made here.

Top Bottom