They are watching. ...perhaps INGO classifieds are next?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Would I join a forum to access a site where someone I had a case against was talking freely about the incident at issue?

You're kidding, right? If that's "nefarious"....good luck with your non-nefarious lawyers.

Would you tell them who you are or pose as one of them?

You see folks? Now we're getting places!

Last edited:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Would I join a forum to access a site where someone I had a case against was talking freely about the incident at issue?

You're kidding, right? If that's "nefarious"....good luck with your non-nefarious lawyers.
    I can't disagree with you. It would seem foolish not to accept the gift wrapped information.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    So why are those private sellers still sold those guns if there was no way to verify the buyer, especially online? That's not illegal until the seller knows the buyer is prohibited but still sells it. How does a private seller verify a buyer? Assuming it's on the same state sale.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    It seems we can't trust Houghmade either...

I don't get why anyone in the modern day would perceive that ANYTHING they put in digital form could not be read by others, much less on an open forum.

That said, if the government is nefariously entrapping, leading, baiting, then...

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Would you tell them who you are or pose as one of them?

You see folks? Now we're getting places!

T Lex did not post in the thread until after the verdict. He didn't "pose" as anything. That he watched what was going on and printed the thread, I see nothing wrong with that in the least.

It seems we can't trust Houghmade either...

Wait...did someone lead you to believe that I could be trusted? Whoever that is, you can't trust them.

Anyhoo, to be completely honest, save a single trial for Porter County when I was an "extern", I have never prosecuted a case. I do civil litigation, med mal defense mainly, but several other things. If you want to, or have, sued a healthcare provider, don't post about it publicly unless you want me printing out the info for later use.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    T Lex did not post in the thread until after the verdict. He didn't "pose" as anything. That he watched what was going on and printed the thread, I see nothing wrong with that in the least.

Of course you don't see anything wrong with it. You're one of them!

​T. Lex's signature makes a lot more sense now.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Is that legally required? Or to the best of one's knowledge, verified by forum participation, other sales (itrader) and or DL/LTCH?

I don't think it's legally required. I was referring to that article in regards to online private sale (since we already know that even of it'sa private seller, out of state purchase still has to go thru FFL), not necessarily a forum. Having DL doesn't verify that the buyer is legal. So if there's no way to verify a buyer, then the seller can just refuse to sell it right?

I'm trying to figure out how to counter everytown's argument about this.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I don't think it's legally required. I was referring to that article in regards to online private sale (since we already know that even of it'sa private seller, out of state purchase still has to go thru FFL), not necessarily a forum. Having DL doesn't verify that the buyer is legal. So if there's no way to verify a buyer, then the seller can just refuse to sell it right?

I'm trying to figure out how to counter everytown's argument about this.

IANAL, but I belive in Indiana you have to knowingly sell to an unqualified buyer.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    No charge for this, right?

This something we all need to learn from this thread.
    Thank you sir!

If we haven't learned that by now on INGO then we haven't been taking our own advice. Multiple times a year it seems someone posts something they shouldn't and half of INGO tells them to delete it and lawyer up.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If we haven't learned that by now on INGO then we haven't been taking our own advice. Multiple times a year it seems someone posts something they shouldn't and half of INGO tells them to delete it and lawyer up.

This. If you say something. Lawyer up because another lawyer will use it against you. Kinda seems like a rigged system, eh?

Top Bottom