• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Back in the era of the plaid jacket the McDonalds on North Walnut would serve out free, drinks, fries and burgers based on how low IU kept their opponents score. Ate there often, it was right next to a car lot on the corner that always had a lot of old muscle cars, back when they were just used cars.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Back in the era of the plaid jacket the McDonalds on North Walnut would serve out free, drinks, fries and burgers based on how low IU kept their opponents score. Ate there often, it was right next to a car lot on the corner that always had a lot of old muscle cars, back when they were just used cars.

I used to deal with that lot when they had specific pieces. Anything with a real L-78 small block 4-speed was of interest to us. Bought a banana yellow bare bones (rubber mat, no radio, bench seat, no side markers, dog bowl caps and 1 Dr. side rear view) 1968 Nova equipped as such from them. What a treat that car was. Bought it to flip. Ended up keeping it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    lmao...you will be able to see just how true that really is with your mod access to my INGO "record" :D

Don't tell the others...some people actually think I'm a good boy! :shady:

Actually I have not used all the tools/toys in the inventory yet. I would hope to never be put in a spot by any LT-6 that would make me have to.......:)

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Actually I have not used all the tools/toys in the inventory yet. I would hope to never be put in a spot by any LT-6 that would make me have to.......:)

I don't imagine that being a problem, but i will say that the times I've been whacked I deserved them. Still like those mods and would never take it personal, not sure why so many have a problem with that lol

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I used to deal with that lot when they had specific pieces. Anything with a real L-78 small block 4-speed was of interest to us. Bought a banana yellow bare bones (rubber mat, no radio, bench seat, no side markers, dog bowl caps and 1 Dr. side rear view) 1968 Nova equipped as such from them. What a treat that car was. Bought it to flip. Ended up keeping it.

They had two great Mustangs that I remember and lusted over, a 68 GT500 and a silver 71 Mach1 429SJC. There is a very similar 71 if it's not the same car at Mecum's this May.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    :woot:

Derek,

Thank you for contacting Adams Arms. I do see in your photo where there is some alignment issue on the ejection side ramp. We would be happy to remedy this for you. We would need your complete Upper Assembly to do so. As this barrel is purchased second hand, you will be responsible for shipping it to us. We will not charge any labor fees. The only cost to you will be the shipping.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I don't imagine that being a problem, but i will say that the times I've been whacked I deserved them. Still like those mods and would never take it personal, not sure why so many have a problem with that lol

because some people are adults, some are not

I am like you, if I get one. I am sure I deserve it

even if it comes from the mouse

I should probably stop calling DB a dumbass. that is against the rules, even though we all know I am joking with him

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    because some people are adults, some are not

I am like you, if I get one. I am sure I deserve it

even if it comes from the mouse

I should probably stop calling DB a dumbass. that is against the rules, even though we all know I am joking with him

hehehe... i would be honored to get one from cm :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom