bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Young man ??? I wish !
    Gotcha...new toys that meet or exceed your expectations are good. Last 3 months not so good here - accident/injury, inproper ER treatment, infection, emergency surgery, hospitalization, another surgery, rehab/therapy, etc. But making forward progress...recently managed to ride motorcycle a little, fished a little, and shooting a little again. Shot plate racks last night with that toy I got from you. Hoping to shoot state USPSA match in couple weeks but not sure yet if can. Actually was thinking of sending you a PM couple days ago-wondering how your friends were doing last few months.
    Sorry to hear about your health issues HS this winter has been hell on quite a few around here - glad things are moving in a positive direction tho - my friends and their family are doing the best as they can - cancer is a tough reality for them - theyre staying positive and so is pops - if you get to feeln better would like to shoot with you if youre in the area - btw hows that toy runn?

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    We have 25 CO detectors. We dont have a problem with the monthly service, it's one of the things we do.
    But we're trying to save our company $$$$, yet they keep throwing it away.
    it was on are monthly pre emp service sheets - but would still get calls - it was always a week or so after we did pre emps - wouldnt fail while we were there - hope the higherups get their heads outa their butts before it causes you bigger issues

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom