• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I could never watch him speak. He thought he was smooth and clever while lying. He intentionally tried to set back race relations decades. Who really thinks like that? Very few.

Nearly all people speak to others without thinking of diversity. It's this fringe group of wackos talking about it and a gigantic media narrative supporting them, driving some illusion. Government loves it for the distraction or divide and conquer aspect. Their approval rating is single digits as a result.

Main stream media is about done, which should indicate that most are not buying the lies. Thankfully the grifters have overplayed their hand and exposed themselves the last few years, on more than just this topic. IMO many more are awake to the evil, so that's a good thing.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I could never watch him speak. He thought he was smooth and clever while lying. He intentionally tried to set back race relations decades. Who really thinks like that? Very few.

Nearly all people speak to others without thinking of diversity. It's this fringe group of wackos talking about it and a gigantic media narrative supporting them, driving some illusion. Government loves it for the distraction or divide and conquer aspect. Their approval rating is single digits as a result.

Main stream media is about done, which should indicate that most are not buying the lies. Thankfully the grifters have overplayed their hand and exposed themselves the last few years, on more than just this topic. IMO many more are awake to the evil, so that's a good thing.
    I believe the abortion issue is on par.
    I saw a "report" yesterday that decried the fact that more than 50% of women now live without access to abortion.
    My first thought was, "how many(what percentage of women) actually seek out the abortion option"?
    Too many I know, but I would bet it's a very small percentage of the child-bearing age group of women.

rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    I would like to believe this, but polling data indicates that a large portion of the population is totally onboard with the Democrats' lies, distortions and manipulations. About half the population loves Big Brother and is willing to go along with whatever is required of them. While I don't like it, that is the reality.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I would like to believe this, but polling data indicates that a large portion of the population is totally onboard with the Democrats' lies, distortions and manipulations. About half the population loves Big Brother and is willing to go along with whatever is required of them. While I don't like it, that is the reality.
    That may be somewhat true but I'd categorize polling along with the constant false narratives. It just seems like a rinse and repeat cycle.

Most I know that have followed directives the last 4 years have regrets. Those that didn't aren't saying "I wish I would have complied". There's more on the way I'm sure so let's hope people wise up.

I believe the abortion issue is on par.
    I saw a "report" yesterday that decried the fact that more than 50% of women now live without access to abortion.
    My first thought was, "how many(what percentage of women) actually seek out the abortion option"?
    Too many I know, but I would bet it's a very small percentage of the child-bearing age group of women.
    I think this is true for many things as we've discovered more quickly the last few years. It's mostly all a narrative, a construct the globalists want to infect people with their mind virus.

I live in a rural area and I don't see or hear this at all. Same with talking to people all over the US, many non US tourists, while traveling in the freedom van.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Obummer destroyed far more than just race relations. Another thing he destroyed is our healthcare system, and not just cost.

We all know there are two ways healthcare gets rationed, cost or time.

Have you seen the commercials, paid for by our tax dollars, promoting healthcare.gov that says most applicants get insurance for $10 a month? A self employed couple I know pay $1700 for the same insurance, about the only insurance they can get. Recently illegals can now get that coverage too.

Call as a new patient for a physical, many doctors are over a year out on those appointments. Why? 60 million people have entered this country in the last 20 years and we taxpayers are footing the bill.

The system definitely did “change” and now we are all left to “hope” we can get the care we need…

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Obummer destroyed far more than just race relations. Another thing he destroyed is our healthcare system, and not just cost.

We all know there are two ways healthcare gets rationed, cost or time.

Have you seen the commercials, paid for by our tax dollars, promoting healthcare.gov that says most applicants get insurance for $10 a month? A self employed couple I know pay $1700 for the same insurance, about the only insurance they can get. Recently illegals can now get that coverage too.

Call as a new patient for a physical, many doctors are over a year out on those appointments. Why? 60 million people have entered this country in the last 20 years and we taxpayers are footing the bill.

The system definitely did “change” and now we are all left to “hope” we can get the care we need…
    There is nothing wrong with our HealthCare system.
    The problem is in our HealthCare Insurance system.
    And since it is now such a large part of our economy... very difficult to unwind.

rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    There is nothing wrong with our HealthCare system.
    The problem is in our HealthCare Insurance system.
    And since it is now such a large part of our economy... very difficult to unwind.
    My initial response was to agree with your assessment, but then I thought about what a CF the medical community was during the Wuhan virus pandemic. Nothing but lies, half truths and virtue signaling.

Then I thought about how medical procedures and devices are priced. Looking at some bills I can see line items like "we charge $1,000 for X" but then they agree to settle on billing your insurance company $100. I can see *some* discounting, but an order of magnitude is absurd. The entire medical infrastructure is broken. With the push for DEI, I can only assume that the competence of the medical practitioners will begin to decline, slowly at first, and then rapidly.

Gee, it is almost as if the powers-that-be are actually *trying* to collapse society and return us to a feudal system. :scratch:

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    My initial response was to agree with your assessment, but then I thought about what a CF the medical community was during the Wuhan virus pandemic. Nothing but lies, half truths and virtue signaling.

Then I thought about how medical procedures and devices are priced. Looking at some bills I can see line items like "we charge $1,000 for X" but then they agree to settle on billing your insurance company $100. I can see *some* discounting, but an order of magnitude is absurd. The entire medical infrastructure is broken. With the push for DEI, I can only assume that the competence of the medical practitioners will begin to decline, slowly at first, and then rapidly.

Gee, it is almost as if the powers-that-be are actually *trying* to collapse society and return us to a feudal system. :scratch:
    Pricing has nothing to do with HealthCare. Pricing is a mechanism to access HealthCare.
    And the way most American's access HealthCare is through their Employer. Which is problematic.

rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    Pricing has nothing to do with HealthCare. Pricing is a mechanism to access HealthCare.
    And the way most American's access HealthCare is through their Employer. Which is problematic.
    The prices being charged are coming from the healthcare provider. It has everything to do with them (or the people running their company). Why should a healthcare provider charge $1,000 to someone without insurance, but only $100 if you have insurance? What if your electric company did this? :dunno:

Top Bottom