• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    You guys talking about firebombs, napalm, dynamite, etc. seem to forget how hard and risky it is to find supplies during the ZA. Where would you get all this stuff?

Baditude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    SE Indianapolis
    Zombies in the pit: First I would have removed or blocked the ramp out of there so no way to escape. then I would have built a couple catapults and or ballista and had sport days to thin the herd while not trying to destroy them all great zombie trap and was definitely helping them. Once the zombie horde issue is resolved my guess is rick is going to want to take out the wolves - you know they are out there and their past experiences with hostile groups has shown you must completely destroy your enemy. Last season they came across a community the wolves had destroyed.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Not sure how Alexandria is going to withstand all those zombies now intent on crushing their walls. Plan A - the herd lead away - just went full FUBAR. I think everyone's gotta leave. No more Alexandria. The survivors are definitely going to retaliate and take out the wolves.

I think the wolves definitely knew about the herd plan. All the good fighters were out. That's just good intel.

Kev

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    South Bend
    On the topic of Enid.... she was way to calm when the wolves attacked. Like it was no big deal.. and oh.. I'm leaving now. I gotta believe she was involved somehow.
    And I swear I heard her say "this place has too many blind spots.. that's how WE..." and then was cut off. It might be misdirection... but I don't trust her at all.

Another observation... when Carol came back and found young Junior on the steps... did he not have the "A" stamp in his hands? Is he going around stamping or did older Junior take and give back? Not sure what the stamps are leading to...

Poetic justice on the "smoking" comment....

Awesome episode! Seems like the thrill is going to keep on rolling... Not sure how they are going to top this. :)

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    The show is full of idiots. I would have demolished the herd while it was still trapped in a quarry. Walkers don't have fear of anything. I would have lobbed firebombs into the quarry, and watched the biggest bonfire EVAR!

remember.... there were Crispy walkers last season (where the little girl killed her sister).... fire is not always the go to.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    On the topic of Enid.... she was way to calm when the wolves attacked. Like it was no big deal.. and oh.. I'm leaving now. I gotta believe she was involved somehow.
    And I swear I heard her say "this place has too many blind spots.. that's how WE..." and then was cut off. It might be misdirection... but I don't trust her at all.

But of course she could have been also saying.... that is how "we" snuck out into the woods...and almost made out in a tree.....

but I still think she is a spy

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    There's an unbelievably huge spoiler out there about the next episode.

Just a warning - Don't look for it. It will absolutely ruin the fun, and it is a major event.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    There's an unbelievably huge spoiler out there about the next episode.

Just a warning - Don't look for it. It will absolutely ruin the fun, and it is a major event.

Thanks for the heads up. I think AMC leaked a big one a while back, about the time FTWD started. They showed a bunch of upcoming scenes for this season and put a couple of things in there they shouldn't have. A couple character deaths. Every show now I find myself looking for them knowing they are coming. :(

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    I see Episode 4 (1st Sunday in November) is another 90 min episode and will include a break for a premiere of Badlands. I'll just be glad when they stop showing innumerable "Badlands" commercials during Walking Dead.

"Guns have been banished.... blah blah...." I keep thinking of the scene in Indiana Jones where he ends the swordfight with a pistol: just find the buried guns and get this over with.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    TWD thrives on secrecy and controversy to keep the numbers up. I don't believe squat until I see it with my own eyes.

:xmad::xmad::xmad:I will be severely, sorely, aggregiously PO'd IF they whack who they are leaking!:xmad::xmad::xmad: However, it was also rumored at least twice before in separate seasons this character was going to be written of and they are still with us.

Probably my favorite character!

Doug

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Less than four (4) hours. Get the popcorn ready.

Doug

PS - CM,:stickpoke: tonight make 100%, absolutely, totally, double checked certain:bash: that the DVR is set correctly AND the darling little angle(s):whistle: cannot access the controls beforehand.:p

PPS - And double check that the backup generator will kick in, just in case.;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom