Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The place does have too many blind spots. They didn't fence in the entire neighborhood, they ran a fence right through the middle of one.
    Ok with the occasional walker.
    Not for defense against thinking people.

They need to clear some of those houses and brush near the fence.
    Reinforce it from the INSIDE of the fence.
    A double gate.
    The entrance to the gate should require multiple slow turns to get to. Use concrete barriers or cars to make a path.
    1 to 2 people on watch in the church tower.
    1 to 2 roving teams on watch.

But, how many people do they have? Manpower problem. People on watch, aren't working.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Two things;

Did anyone not catch the girl tell Carl that this place has too many blind spots and that's how they got in the fence? I think she is a Wolf..

She didn't get that far in the sentence, but that was a teaser to at least make us think that. I think it meant something else.

Give your friend a "thumb's up" for us!

Also, I have an actor friend from college who was in tonight's episode. He was the bearded Wolf who got taken out by Carol.
    11167656_763093527169538_7197328931618057935_n.jpg

HawgdawgLS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2015
    US
    Two things;

Did anyone not catch the girl tell Carl that this place has too many blind spots and that's how they got in the fence? I think she is a Wolf..

Yep I have to agree. The beginning of last night's episode was her back story. She didnt attempt to join Alexandria when she first saw it because all the laughing she heard was a sign of weakness. Instead she left and eventually hooked up with the Wolves and told them about Alexandria but while she was away Rick's group showed up to join Alexandria.

Not quite sure what the whole JSS thing was about though.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    I think that Deanna banished some of the community members over time and they became the Wolves. Her hesitance to go back inside the walls was as much knowing she'd be a target as it was trying not to get in the way.

In an earlier show, Aaron mentioned 3 people that he had to remove from the community. I expect we'll hear something of them at some time. But it still seems that the wolves gained the Alexandria information from the photos, not from someone who had been in the camp. They'd have to be awfully stupid to not get to the armory earlier in the attack, if they knew it existed.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm a little disappointed with the Wolves. After they finally make an appearance, they're nowhere near as scary as the Termites, the Claimers, or the Governor's crew.

Meh.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Yep I have to agree. The beginning of last night's episode was her back story. She didnt attempt to join Alexandria when she first saw it because all the laughing she heard was a sign of weakness. Instead she left and eventually hooked up with the Wolves and told them about Alexandria but while she was away Rick's group showed up to join Alexandria.

Not quite sure what the whole JSS thing was about though.

Just Survive Somehow

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm a little disappointed with the Wolves. After they finally make an appearance, they're nowhere near as scary as the Termites, the Claimers, or the Governor's crew.

Meh.

In 45 minutes they did more damage than the others.

And leading the horde to the compound...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom