Not open for further replies.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Well they didn't say fairwell to Eugene on the Talking Dead. So I guess he didn't get beat to death.

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    and of course, every car has a built in ramp, so that if they are hit, a car jumps up into the air.
    Ya, special dramatic effects but the worst part was Eugene using the deck gun on the pumper WITHOUT the pumper EVEN RUNNING! It had just stalled on Abraham seconds before but Eugene was mowing down walkers with the deck gun on a shutdown pumper....REALLY? I've been an avid watcher ever since Season 1 Episode 1 but this was silly...but I'll keep watching...it's still my favorite show!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ya, special dramatic effects but the worst part was Eugene using the deck gun on the pumper WITHOUT the pumper EVEN RUNNING! It had just stalled on Abraham seconds before but Eugene was mowing down walkers with the deck gun on a shutdown pumper....REALLY? I've been an avid watcher ever since Season 1 Episode 1 but this was silly...but I'll keep watching...it's still my favorite show!

There is just way too much of this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^for me. Hard to take.

Bandsaw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Pike County
    I guess the trip to DC is off. Darn. I was hoping the group would get to DC and have to deal with some prominent liberal anti gun walkers. Pelosi likely wouldn't even need makeup.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I guess the trip to DC is off.

I was thinking this too, no point of going to DC now. I have never read the comics but my brother has and I thought going to and being in DC was a large part of the series.

As a side note, I noticed the are taking the Christmas break they have done in the past, not really a big fan of splitting the season like this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom