Not open for further replies.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Zombies can't drown. The tides would just push them in. Zombies up north would simply freeze in the winter and thaw out the next spring. Nowhere is safe!

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Zombies can't drown. The tides would just push them in. Zombies up north would simply freeze in the winter and thaw out the next spring. Nowhere is safe!

I'm betting zombie bodies float. Remember the dude the gov killed and threw in the lake? He weighed him down and chained him to keep him from floating up.

So, they can't walk on the bottom because they float, they're too uncoordinated to swim, they just wash back up on shore and never make it out to sea. If they did make it to sea, the predators would eat them.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I'm betting zombie bodies float. Remember the dude the gov killed and threw in the lake? He weighed him down and chained him to keep him from floating up.

So, they can't walk on the bottom because they float, they're too uncoordinated to swim, they just wash back up on shore and never make it out to sea. If they did make it to sea, the predators would eat them.

So you're calling for zombie sharks?

I like it.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Cwl1QXh.jpg

Way better than sharks with fricken laser beams.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

Ya'll don' need no ocean to have an island.

I was looking at this location before:
    34.176898, -84.017836

They are in Georgia and we know somewhere outside of Atlanta. It would be nowhere near a Damnation Alley run to get to Lake Lanier State Park.

The island has one (1) land route and multiple fall back positions. Failing that, a boat could be hidden in multiple locations. While hunting would probably be limited you would have clear water and plenty of fishing.

It is far from the "best" location but I do believe it would have some pretty positive assets to consider.

Oh yeah, and 9 days left!!!

Regards,

Doug

Bigphil5000

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    Columbus
    I'm pumped for sure ! I just moved and directv came yesterday and got me back going just in time. Season six approved thats great news. No more boring Sunday nights for a while.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There are plenty of animal diseases to which humans are (currently) immune, and plenty of human diseases to which all (or most) other animals are immune. The zombie virus (or amoeba or bacteria or protozoa or fungus or…) could simply be said to be in the same mold (hehe) as those.

Or, as said, the artist just doesn't wanna draw zombie animals.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom