• Status
    Not open for further replies.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Read some interesting future events on the AMC WD chat forum, ALot of talk about Daryls brother and all??:ingo::popcorn: Anyone else chat on there?
    My post name is Nagant44.

main.jpg

FAILED!!!

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

I liked Dale. He was preachy and maybe too resistant to change, but he wasn't a bad guy.

Let us also not forget that he was their fixit guy! He was the one who was very useful in maintaining things and keeping them working.

What I did not like was the "stealth zombie" attack on Dale. Here he is, in this entire field, peaceful, quiet, and the zombie sneaks up on him. It just seemed too convenient to me.

Regarding the prisoner in shed Dale was correct. There was no immediate reason to kill him, at least right now. They have no idea what skills or assets he could bring to the table. Everyone in their group seems to be thinking that because he might be a threat you just shoot him.

With that logic you just shoot everyone you come across because they might be a threat. This is NOT a path you want to go down.

Just because civilization has collapsed doesn't mean you don't start trying to rebuild it right away. You will need to be more cautious and more violent, but that doesn't mean you don't try.

I must say they way the prisoner tried to wheedle Carl I don't like and that gives me great cause for concern, but overall he hasn't given them any reason to whack him. I also didn't like the way he resisted Daryl in the interrogation. IF he truly didn't like the group he was with then he should have been more forthcoming, but he wasn't.

We'll see what happens next week.

Regards,

Doug

pmorriso

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Columbus, IN
    I felt like troy from swamp people the whole past two episodes, I just wanted to yell shoot'em a bunch so they would knock off randall. This is survival people, also the way he talked to carl and daryl. The group is fixin for a fight sooner than later.

A. Ramon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Its finally getting better! I have enjoyed the last few episodes. I have to agree that I am ready for Carl to turn into a McCarl Meal for the Zombies. That kid is a threat to the camp!! I think with him knowing that he is basically responsible to Dale's death I wonder how that might change him. I like how he wasn't Man Enough to kill the walker, but he charged into the barn and wanted Rick to off Randall. Like he was trying to prove himself Man Enough, little freaking kid.

Kinda happy to see Dale go too! While he made sense most of the time, their world is a New World now. Survival of the Fittest! :draw:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Its finally getting better! I have enjoyed the last few episodes. I have to agree that I am ready for Carl to turn into a McCarl Meal for the Zombies. That kid is a threat to the camp!! I think with him knowing that he is basically responsible to Dale's death I wonder how that might change him. I like how he wasn't Man Enough to kill the walker, but he charged into the barn and wanted Rick to off Randall. Like he was trying to prove himself Man Enough, little freaking kid.

Kinda happy to see Dale go too! While he made sense most of the time, their world is a New World now. Survival of the Fittest! :draw:

Im very disapointed in how the characters' personalities differ from the books. Especially with the kid and Andrea. but i guess they are doing what they said with not keeping in line with the books :dunno:

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Is it just me or does Rick & wife need to be a bit more attentive to their boy. I mean there are freakin Zombies everywhere!!!!!!!!!!

Yea same here, Carl is is cruisin for doom.They need to keep a close eye on him or it's game over. Otherwise Dale is gone, wow, and I don't trust the kid in the shed. I bet the season finale is going to be crazy for this season, I wonder what the camp people are like and they have full auto stuff. I figured it was a matter of time before they ran into somebody with a tank or squad of dudes in body armor with M249 Saws.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    They should probably wack the prisoner, I don't know what the whole hanging him thing was about that was just dumb. Even though I find that crazy, I don't trust him at all, he's not talking so the heck with him.

Now that he knows they want to wack him, it's even worse, he can't trust them so he might as well throw in with the rapists again, great work Rick.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    They should probably wack the prisoner, I don't know what the whole hanging him thing was about that was just dumb. Even though I find that crazy, I don't trust him at all, he's not talking so the heck with him.

Now that he knows they want to wack him, it's even worse, he can't trust them so he might as well throw in with the rapists again, great work Rick.

Yup. At least the rapists took him in. They didn't just murder him in cold blood because he's not part of their group.

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011

i agree, you already tortured the poor guy..maybe if after fixing his leg they had been kinder to him, he would be inclined to just stick with the group and work for them...i dono..ppl a rtards

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008

Every time they fire a weapon there is the potential to attract walkers. Hanging him was not the best option, if you dont know what you are doing you can make the guy really suffer. Cutting his throat was the best way to do it. Wait, Darrel once again was the only one with both the skills and intestinal fortitude to do what had to be done. Why in the hell is Darrel not the alpha dog, the leader, he already is the go to guy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom