• Status
    Not open for further replies.

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    I've seen less Mexican carry in rap videos.

I get it for many of the people but you'd think at least the former cops would have a decent holster.

Yeah, but I don't mind it when the blonde loads her pistol and shoves it in the back of her pants. That's HOT.

I don't know what bothers me more, the fact that Shane is carrying a glock Plaxico Burress style, in front. Or, that he has his cargo pants tucked into his boots. Seriously? Someone needs to talk to wardrobe.

I think this show is going to end up kind of like the Sopranos did. One season, the fans aren't all that happy because there isn't enough killing going, then the next season, it's BA.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

I have seen a lot of comments regarding the threat Randall (the prisoner) presents just because he shot at them.

Really???

Please justify this from an an objective position.

Imagine the following scenario: you were part of a group that went out scavenging. Somewhere in the process there are shots off in the distance so you go to investigate. You find the town bar closed and a voice yelling out at you that your buddies Shane and T-Dogg are dead because they drew down on them and lost. All a really big misunderstanding.

So now the rest of your buddies start shooting at the bar and tell you to cover them.

You see where I am going, I hope.

You might have known that Shane was an idiot and hothead, but he was still part of your group.

To me Randall the prisoner is simply NORMAL. His actions alone do not show him to be a threat or not a threat. The way he was very manipulative with Carl give me serious cause for concern, but I also must concede that may be his survival mechanism. He doesn't strike me as the Rambo or survivalist mentality.

I am going to miss Dale. He was the one who was always screaming that "just because the world has gone to hell doesn't mean we have to as well." He was correct. I believe he could have phrased things better and acknowledged that greater concern was justified, but overall his goals were the same as everyone elses, keeping everyone alive. The difference is that he wasn't willing to throw out the past as quickly as others.

If the world were to fall apart then it would be that much more important to try to hold on to what is the best in all of us, for that will make the new world a far better place than the last one.

Regards,

Doug

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom