South Bend
    walking-dead-meme-ricktatorship.jpg

Lol.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    And here's one major complaint I have witg TWD, that occurs repeatedly. Im tired of seeing people who get overwhelmed by walkers, making cameos. Its like the walkers bite them, and then say "ok, that's enough, lets move on guys." Deanna and the wolf would have never been able to turn, because with as many walkers that took them down wouldve eaten them completely! That really bothers me..... not to mention how fast people seem to turn now.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    And here's one major complaint I have witg TWD, that occurs repeatedly. Im tired of seeing people who get overwhelmed by walkers, making cameos. Its like the walkers bite them, and then say "ok, that's enough, lets move on guys." Deanna and the wolf would have never been able to turn, because with as many walkers that took them down wouldve eaten them completely! That really bothers me..... not to mention how fast people seem to turn now.

They've always had a variable time to turn.
    Shane turned in a couple minutes if I remember.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Here's something that's been bugging me all along. I can see there not being a lot of stray dogs aound, but there is no way the walkers managed to get all the cats. Cats are too sneaky and independent for that.

Where are the feral cats?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Here's something that's been bugging me all along. I can see there not being a lot of stray dogs aound, but there is no way the walkers managed to get all the cats. Where are the feral cats?

They're at the guy who thinks it his job to mow lawns during the apocalypses' house.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    They're at the guy who thinks it his job to mow lawns during the apocalypses' house.

Yeah, hard not to notice that one. Lol.

I just figure they do a lot of filming on location, which means neighborhoods, and we all know how people are about their neighbors' lawns, so it's either make do or CG in a bunch of overgrown grass in every episode.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yeah, hard not to notice that one. Lol.

I just figure they do a lot of filming on location, which means neighborhoods, and we all know how people are about their neighbors' lawns, so it's either make do or CG in a bunch of overgrown grass in every episode.

So many things bother me about that show. A friend brought up when Rick first got to Atlanta and was stuck in the tank. Ok, he dispatched the zombie, and then what? He has a conversation with a guy on the radio, and considers FIRST, jumping out of the tank and running away. Me, I'm in a Damn TANK! Why not start that bad boy up, or at least try. And hey, there's a pretty sizeable gun on the thing, why not check out if you can clear a path?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So many things bother me about that show. A friend brought up when Rick first got to Atlanta and was stuck in the tank. Ok, he dispatched the zombie, and then what? He has a conversation with a guy on the radio, and considers FIRST, jumping out of the tank and running away. Me, I'm in a Damn TANK! Why not start that bad boy up, or at least try. And hey, there's a pretty sizeable gun on the thing, why not check out if you can clear a path?

Why didn't the original occupants drive the tank away?
    Probably out of fuels.
    MPG on a tank is sucky.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Why didn't the original occupants drive the tank away?
    Probably out of fuels.
    MPG on a tank is sucky.

Who knows? That would depend on what the crew understood about Zombies. For instance, if the crew saw other guys being swarmed and eaten, and then the Zombies turned their attention to them, I'm bugging out of that tank, because I will naturally assume that they can climb and maybe eventually smoke out the crew. I'm not going assume that they have poor motor functions and nil intelligence.
    At the very least I'd try to start it up, and see if the weapons worked.... before I'd take the word of some random guy on the radio.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Who knows? That would depend on what the crew understood about Zombies. For instance, if the crew saw other guys being swarmed and eaten, and then the Zombies turned their attention to them, I'm bugging out of that tank, because I will naturally assume that they can climb and maybe eventually smoke out the crew. I'm not going assume that they have poor motor functions and nil intelligence.
    At the very least I'd try to start it up, and see if the weapons worked.... before I'd take the word of some random guy on the radio.

Would Rick know how to start up and drive a tank?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, if we're going to talk about Rick and the tank, how about the mistake of going into a dense population area with an animal.
    And, not checking his "six" EVER.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well, if we're going to talk about Rick and the tank, how about the mistake of going into a dense population area with an animal.
    And, not checking his "six" EVER.

Well, to be fair, he didn't really know what they word was like. Up until that point, he had run into a few walkers (I think), but not a horde.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom