• Status
    Not open for further replies.

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    So this Negan character is spose to be the gov'ner on steroids. I'm seeing a basic repeat of previous seasons. I'm ready for Rick and crew to hit the road and try their luck out there.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    One of my random thoughts during the show:

Wolf has knife to the Dr.. and the 2 girls with Eugene come in with guns drawn....

In a world where the group is making zombie heads shots from the hip/on the ground/barely looking.... Why not take the head shot at the wolf? The girls already have guns aimed... at the ready.. wolf is only about 10 ft away... head in full view.

I sat watching this, thinking.. I might actually try to take that shot.
    Worst case.. you lose your only Dr... I know... but.. they lost her for now anyways..

just a random thought... :)

[video=youtube;3cu8iwru-Q4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3cu8iwru-Q4[/video]

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So this Negan character is spose to be the gov'ner on steroids. I'm seeing a basic repeat of previous seasons. I'm ready for Rick and crew to hit the road and try their luck out there.

Oh no, Negan is WAY worse, and has sense of humor.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Speaking of Negan...that whole scene...why didn't Darrel just floor that big ol' tanker and plow through all those tiny vulnerable motorcycles?

I just wondered why they didn't just stop when they saw them, and turned around. All the guys were on motorcycles. I'd love to see what tactic they've figured out to shoot an AK from a moving motorcycle.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    I just wondered why they didn't just stop when they saw them, and turned around. All the guys were on motorcycles. I'd love to see what tactic they've figured out to shoot an AK from a moving motorcycle.

I thought about that too...at least they'd have time to discern their intentions, but then let's face it - the road is blocked - their intensions are negative. Period. I say hit the gas, start firing full throttle, and blast right through them.

OR!!!

How about one of those new fancy rocket launchers they just picked up? Stop up the road aways and blast them off of it.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Like to have seen their faces when "son-of-a-d***" steps out in his new soldier suit and pulls out an RPG and points it at them. Talk about a negotiation changer!!! Daryl just got about 10 new bikes.

"Everybody drop your weapons, turn around and start walking or I vaporize you right now"

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Speaking of Negan...that whole scene...why didn't Darrel just floor that big ol' tanker and plow through all those tiny vulnerable motorcycles?

I would think that with that many rifles the motorcycle crew would be able to wound or kill the occupants of a fuel truck. Maybe if they had room to get in the floorboard behind the engine?

Kev

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    South Bend
    I must have missed something cuz I am clueless about a scene with motorcycles... was this the special clip shown during badlands?
    I am boycotting the badlands show on account of all the friggin commercials.. so I didn't watch the bonus clip.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I must have missed something cuz I am clueless about a scene with motorcycles... was this the special clip shown during badlands?
    I am boycotting the badlands show on account of all the friggin commercials.. so I didn't watch the bonus clip.
    Was a 2min scene after the credits.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom