Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    What happened after that little weasel got some ammo from their armory and was following Wyatt Twerp?

To me, it looked as if Carl staggered into view, right before the tower fell.
    Maybe he wasn't staggering.
    But if he was, was he staggering because he was just shot, or because he just whooped ass and rammed the pistol someplace on anger management kid.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Finally got it watched. Good show. I couldn't help but think, after all Glenn's trouble and all the suspense, he gets killed now.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Negan-Lucille.png

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Someone was pulling boards off the building all the way through the show. I'm thinking Negan.

At one point they showed a bunch of holes shot across the building. I'm guessing that between that and the truck and walkers pushing on it the think collapsed.

Kev

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    South Bend
    So remember... we have a whole tanker truck with some RPGs on the way... I fore-see a flaming distraction for the walkers.... Saves the town just in time. Then the other wolves, or another group shows itself.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    So remember... we have a whole tanker truck with some RPGs on the way... I fore-see a flaming distraction for the walkers.... Saves the town just in time. Then the other wolves, or another group shows itself.

IDK what will happen but I'm betting that tanker and the RPG's will meet sometime soon .

If anyone had any sense that tanker should be empty which (because of fumes) could make it more dangerous .

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

You'd think someone would've put the fuel to good uses.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend

Remember, there is a big area was burnt. How do you know that the fuel for that did not empty the tanker?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    They went to a tank farm in a prior episode. Who knows? My bet is Daryl washes the roadway down with fuel and then the readheaded Cletus-looking character lights the truck up with and RPG.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom