Not open for further replies.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    I didn't think it was that bad. Sometimes you have to have a slow buildup. I was wondering if the wall would fail when they zoomed in at the end, though. It fails in the comics.

I thought I saw a crack in the wall as Deanna walked by, but I wasn't sure if it was that or a shadow

mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    I thought I saw a crack in the wall as Deanna walked by, but I wasn't sure if it was that or a shadow

There was blood, or walker gore, running down the inside of the wall, as if to indicate that the herd was pressed hard against that spot, meaning failure of the wall is imminent.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    There was blood, or walker gore, running down the inside of the wall, as if to indicate that the herd was pressed hard against that spot, meaning failure of the wall is imminent.

I think it was supposed to be blood from her son who was on watch on the wall. Maybe he offed himself.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I keep wondering who is going to go the way of comic book Carol. Lots of potential candidates. I'm actually surprised we haven't seen that yet.

Carol in the comic is a loon of epic proportions. I doubt the TV Carol will go down like that....

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    John Winchester FTW.
    I saw a great idea proposed in a comment on the source where I heard the news. Potential spoilers!!

Glen isn't dead, currently, he comes back to find out Maggie is pregnant, and in the season finale Negan beats him to death just like in the comics. End season.

This would blow my mind if it happened.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I don't think Negan will beat Glenn to death. Too predictable and everyone is expecting this. Probably Daryl or Abraham will get the bat.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    If we don't find out what happened to Glenn I'm going on a hunger strike , gonna find a liberal to press my breasts up against and scream about it whilst butt nekid covered in peanut butter an mayonnaise !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom