Not open for further replies.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    I the background to the left you can see a ladle. It looks the same size as the thimble, only because of how far it is away.

Interesting. My dad was a ladle crane operator at Northwest Steel and Wire (now defunt but the largest employer in our area for decades). He worked there for about 30 years, and retired some years before the steel business went downhill.

They gave tours when I was very young but also stopped for liability reasons somewhere around 1980 I think. I scarcely remember being in there.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States

Add to this mix a tremendous variety of circumstances along with a huge number of outliers and the stories are endless. How does the story change for a family of four (4) when someone knows how to drive a semi? Now add a pilot into the mix? Simple variables of personal skills could change the story dramatically. A couple of guys who are Iraq war veterans with their families is going to be very different from a couple of guys who are computer programmers in silicon valley.

In FTWD, did you notice that Travis's ex is a nurse or nurse in training?

She mentioned studying, and she was carrying a book that said something like "math for nurses"

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Did anybody see the season 5 finale last night???? WHOA!!!!!

A little background....Earlier this year I was the walking dead....January and most of February are kind of a blur....I remember now thinking I may have missed an episode or two but I KNEW I had seen the season finale....You know where Rick fights Doc Wife Beater and Michonne knocks Rick out??? You know THAT finale...I couldn't wait to find out what happened...So last night I was watching the last couple of episodes (they are on Netflix now) and saw Michonne knock Rick to the ground and it was 11:30 and I leaned back watching the credits when all of a sudden...."Wait a second....What's this? Another episode? Is this a mistake?"

It wasn't.....I finally got to see all of season 5.....The period to the end of the sentence that started in January is complete....Wound closed completely first week of September and all episodes of the Walking Dead are up to date.....As a Christian I never really understood Taoism but I think I do now....

"You are complete Grasshopper....You are now prepared for season 6....":)

I can't believe I have went this long not knowing I was an episode (two actually) short......Here is a tune describing how I feel about now courtesy of the Beat Farmers....

[video=youtube;LEZtII8rt_Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEZtII8rt_Y[/video]

Kev

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    South Bend
    So no more love/comments on Fear The Walking Dead? Anyone still watching the shows?
    I just caught up on the season final and I still think it is decent... at best a good way to warm up for the new Walking Dead premier. If you skipped on FTWD's final, you might want to go and give it a try. They are picking things up a bit.
    I can't really stand any of the characters yet.. but still giving them a chance..

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    So no more love/comments on Fear The Walking Dead? Anyone still watching the shows?
    I just caught up on the season final and I still think it is decent... at best a good way to warm up for the new Walking Dead premier. If you skipped on FTWD's final, you might want to go and give it a try. They are picking things up a bit.
    I can't really stand any of the characters yet.. but still giving them a chance..

I have not watched fear the walking dead for the past 3 episodes. Just not that excited about it.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/391632-fear-walking-dead-discussion.html

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Shop is dead today because of Knob Creek....I decided to go to the beginning of season 5 this am...Am now officially book ended....The first 4 of season 5 today, the last 5 of season 5 a couple of days ago...Maybe I am getting old but I am sure glad netflix puts the last season on a couple of weeks before the start of the next season....

I am giggly happy.....

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Having a hard time getting excited about this.
    This show is THE one show/event that I really get into! I'm literally on the edge of my seat while watching it, and I'm normally not the kind of guy that gets wrapped up in tv shows. Last season, for the last few episodes I'd get a nervous feeling in my gut before each episode, I haven't had that feeling since years ago when I played baseball, I'd get those twitchy, butterflies in the gut before a game. I'll be feeling that way more and more as the day goes on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom