• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Too obviously suggests that. Not going to happen.

They also tried really hard to make it look like Rick and Morgan were in some sort of power struggle and final confrontation. I'll be curious to see if it plays out like that. Based on the editing, I'm guessing no.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I paused the video and still couldn't tell. I think it might be Tara (is that her name). The pistol in her hand is not a Smith Performance Center revolver. So probably not Maggie.

Still gonna have to say it's Maggie on the ground. The hair is too light for Tara or Rosita. Maggie is wearing the same (as close as I can tell) shirt later on in the clip. It sure looks like her when you do a frame by frame with VLC. Hope I'm wrong.

View attachment 39895View attachment 39896

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    They may have recorded it to throw us off their scent. No way maggie is going to die. She's too big in the comics. That most def. is Maggie though.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    They may have recorded it to throw us off their scent. No way maggie is going to die. She's too big in the comics. That most def. is Maggie though.

They did that with the last trailers. We were led to believe that the main guy from Terminus would be taken prisoner, or work out a deal with the group. So when they gave up in the church we were all thinking he'd be ok. Then Rick hacked him to death with a machete, which h shocked the Hell out of me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom