• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The last five seconds was the most exciting part of this episode.
    I'm sorry, did you SEE that storm front bearing down? Did you see the herd of walkers bearing down? Okay, so that last one was Daryl's nightmare scenario, but still, that was at least as exciting as Mr. Clean Cut walking up and asking for Rick by name.

I wouldn't go so far as to off any homo sapiens who happened across the group, even if they pegged the creep-o-meter. They might be soloists, in which case offing them and taking their stuff would have no negative consequences. They might be just a member of a group of comparable size, in which case Rick's group would be making enemies of a few people. They might be a member of a much stronger group and be playing the role of forward scout/emissary, in which case offing him would just **** off a bunch of people with weapons that outnumber them and now know Rick's group to be a violent and dangerous force among them.

This seems like it's just the start of the plot arc with the town behind the walls.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    When walk up dude said he was looking for, and Rick my mind instantly wondered who (in past episodes) disapeared? Then I thought Morgan!! This guy going to be a season changer. Either really good guy(doubt it) or a trap (most likely). Next week will be good. This week was interesting/good. Tonight show is laying out the plot for the rest of the season I'd guess.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    OCT090433_1.jpg

VERY glad to see my predictions thus far are spot on. Probably not going to see Lucille until the season 6 midseason finale...if at all.

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    Seriously, words can't describe how happy I was during the final five minutes of the show. Even when they received the water "from a friend" I knew they were heading in that direction.

Alexandria Safe-Zone here we come!!!!

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I really don't see Negan in all his vile glory make it to the screen.

This is The Walking Dead, not Game of Thrones.

Considering that Kirkman and Gimple kept denying that some people were Negan, I think we will most definitely see a more tame version of Negan on screen. Maybe not as many F bombs or concubines, but we will definitely SEE Negan. It's one of the best story arcs in the comics. There's no way they are going to cut that.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Considering that Kirkman and Gimple kept denying that some people were Negan, I think we will most definitely see a more tame version of Negan on screen. Maybe not as many F bombs or concubines, but we will definitely SEE Negan. It's one of the best story arcs in the comics. There's no way they are going to cut that.

I think Glenn with the baseball bat in the last episode felt like foreshadowing Negan.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    They said "The Walking Dead".

Get it? Because that's the name of the show.

Didn't I read somewhere or hear Kirkman say that the show title is supposed to refer to the concept of "we're already dead" ala military attitude rather than referring to the zombies?

Sasha's mental state vs Maggie's is interesting. Sasha's behavior could be somewhat therapeutic in a normal world. Go out and do something physical, take off some stress. They have no option for changing their demeanor though, if they want to survive.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom