Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The "cure" explanation was fighting a bug with a bug and making the dead be dead...didn't sound much like a cure to me. Sounded like a possible solution to the dead walking around, but the genetic disposition to turn once dead is still there. I suppose it could work, but seems pretty thin.

I tried to watch it.....right up to the baby situation......no ****ing way that A$$hat lives.....especially If I am armed. So much Thinness in that nonsense. People who have lived like that for as long as they have would be hardened. Battle hardened. I have it on DVD and will watch it when the right mood comes along.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    I tried to watch it.....right up to the baby situation......no ****ing way that A$$hat lives.....especially If I am armed. So much Thinness in that nonsense. People who have lived like that for as long as they have would be hardened. Battle hardened. I have it on DVD and will watch it when the right mood comes along.

Yeah, I knew Tyrese would help that young man assume room temperature. Who wouldn't.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

Battle hardened.......it does funny things, sometime the most Battle harden have enough and just can't or won't kill anymore....not even a animal.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    When Ty was beating the guy, the punks eyes were open in that dead sttare kind of way. He is dead. Not a major enough character to save and bring back later in a meaningful way. Just somebody who needed killed.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I thought it was strange seeing that hand cuff hanging there but didn't make the connection until a Facebook buddy pointed it out.

Ok. I have a bad memory and I haven't rewatched the last season.
    What is this about the handcuff?

She'll just pick another one up at the next local pawn shop.

Man this first show was pretty good, almost too good. The nerd that can't shoot needs to go, no way that guy was involved in anything secret. He is just a nerd that lived in his moms basement and watched The Big Bang Theory.....somebody shoot him already please.

Why does the nerd need to go? Do you think the group won't need someone smart in the long run?
    What about a doctor that's no good in a fight, get rid of him?

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Ok. I have a bad memory and I haven't rewatched the last season.
    What is this about the handcuff?

Why does the nerd need to go? Do you think the group won't need someone smart in the long run?
    What about a doctor that's no good in a fight, get rid of him?

I think the common consensus about mullet nerd is he's full of sh&^...not really smart...leaning on others to keep him alive with no real contribution.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom