• Status
    Not open for further replies.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I guess no more adults in Woodbury, huh?

Edit:Not quit the ending I was hoping for. And an empty shell casing hitting the floor from a .44 magnum? Epic fail.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Carl is definitely shaping up to be a mini-Gov. That needs to be nipped in the bud Fife-style.

I feel conflicted about Carl killing the Woodbury kid. On the one hand, they did tell the kid to "drop it" a couple of times, and he was not dropping it. In fact, he was trying very hard to get Carl to reach out and grab it. That tells me he was up to something. On the other hand, in the moment, I don't feel that the kid necessarily needed immediate execution. A firmer declaration like, "Right now, you're gonna drop that shotty or I'm gonna drop you. Three... Two..." could have gone a long way to either securing the kid and his weapon without bloodshed, or pressing the kid and his evil intentions into action.

One way or the other, the situation would then have been resolved with far less moral ambiguity.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Why didn't the group move to Woodbury instead of bringing everyone to the prison? Woodbury seems quite secure, more supplies and ammo I imagine. When gov comes back just finish it.
    ^^^ THIS ^^^

And I don't like that they left the Gov alive and with cohorts that are now completely cowed and in his thrall. Blind followers with their own agenda are dangerous enough, but Martinez and the other guy are now just new Govs in training.

SOCOM242

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Why didn't the group move to Woodbury instead of bringing everyone to the prison? Woodbury seems quite secure, more supplies and ammo I imagine. When gov comes back just finish it.

My wife and I thought the same thing. Woodbury was secure and definitely more comfortable than the prison.

In the real world they would need to do a much better job of securing the fencing around the prison and clean more of it up to make it feasible.

EvilElmo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Dearborn Co.
    My wife and I thought the same thing. Woodbury was secure and definitely more comfortable than the prison.

In the real world they would need to do a much better job of securing the fencing around the prison and clean more of it up to make it feasible.

Woodbury may be secure from walkers, but as we've seen in previous episodes its defenses have more holes than swiss cheese when it comes to people slipping in and out. It's also too large an area for the 8 or so fighters they have to effectively secure (they can barely hold the prison). The prison has cell blocks that can be locked from the inside, and further locking doors as they move in to act as bulkheads.

Plus, the Gov and his 2 cohorts know Woodbury better than any of the prison crowd. Moving to Woodbury is just asking to get knifed in your sleep.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I'll admit, I was slightly disappointed in the finale, since I had expected more.

But, overall, I thought it was a good episode.

With the Governor, I knew they wouldn't kill him, you gotta have another enemy besides the zombies.

Carl, I think he'll eventually turn on Rick sometime.

And I cheered when Andrea died :D

John317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Carl did the right thing, that kid looked like he way eyeballing Carl to see if he could make a move, and Herschel just needs to get over it... thought the finale was good but not how I expected them to end the season.... When the woodbury people were leaving and Maggie and Glen were coming out I kept waiting for one of them to get taken out, glad they didn't... was nice of the woodbury people to take out all those biters in the field for them though... very thoughtful

buzzined

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    Crown Point
    Woodbury may be secure from walkers, but as we've seen in previous episodes its defenses have more holes than swiss cheese when it comes to people slipping in and out. It's also too large an area for the 8 or so fighters they have to effectively secure (they can barely hold the prison). The prison has cell blocks that can be locked from the inside, and further locking doors as they move in to act as bulkheads.

Plus, the Gov and his 2 cohorts know Woodbury better than any of the prison crowd. Moving to Woodbury is just asking to get knifed in your sleep.
    I have to agree with this. The prison may not be as comfortable, but it is way more secure than Woodbury.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Episode was pretty good, ending was kinda bland. I agree that we heard the python hit the groud. Milton's death was memorable, and I was also glad to see Andrea go. She's been annoying me since Season 1. I'd say the Govenor will be back in a bad way soon after the next season starts. We have a while to try and guess. :faint:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom