• ...and so much more!
  • Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Morgan has for sure gotten in her head. Still. in the end she's the Badass of the show and I think she recovers

I don't think it is Morgan as much as her little conversation with Tobin. She took somewhat of an offense when Tobin mentioned that the killing bothered him but not her.

I think her little flirts with Tobin have pulled her in a different direction from where she was going. Those little interactions have put her on a different footing.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg

I don't think it is Morgan as much as her little conversation with Tobin. She took somewhat of an offense when Tobin mentioned that the killing bothered him but not her.

I think her little flirts with Tobin have pulled her in a different direction from where she was going. Those little interactions have put her on a different footing.

Not a bad point but I'll have to disagree. I think the episode with Morgan and the Wolf has gotten to her in a fairly profound way. She's always been a ruthless killer, at least since her daughter died. Since Morgan attacked her, she's questioned herself to the point where she has to think instead of react.

MuttX7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Monroe County
    Morgan has for sure gotten in her head. Still. in the end she's the Badass of the show and I think she recovers

She definitely is. She has the mouse act down pat when she needs to play the role. I kept telling myself that she was setting them up until the time was right.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Ah, the scene where bad lady walks into the room to find her dead friends... then needlessly racks the slide on the gun.

I know it's TV, and it's for dramatic effect... but damn if I don't cringe every time.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Face eaten off while skewered, what a way to go. And Carol... Hard core man, ****ing hard core.

And that magnifier behind that EOTech still drives me crazy... For CQB? C'mon...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom