• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kev

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    South Bend
    So my theory... I haven't read the comics or looked ahead at all... just some thoughts...

The raid against the compound, while risky and "shot full of holes" seemed too easy. Except for the two guards at the front, the others all seemed oblivious.
    (also.. no one sleeps that soundly.. come on!)

Anyways.. I am thinking that this was a setup.
    I think that the new Hilltop guy is actually working for Negan.. and tipped him off about the hit coming.
    So the Hilltop scout actually lead Rick's group to a whole different group... not Negan's land. Maybe the "Satellites" were a competition group to Negan, or just rubbed him the wrong way. What better way to get rid of competition than to make your "new" enemy do it for you??

So the two guards were staged.. casualties of war.
    The rest of the building was unaware of what was happening, until too late.

Remember the Hilltop guy and the "captive" took off in the car at the end to go back to Hilltop. I bet they left to Negan's hideout.
    Now Rick's group are sorting out the "Satellites", while Negan laughs and waits to pick off the winner.

Just my random thoughts... :)

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    12821342_1685932581662414_1759373884771284982_n.jpg

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Does anyone think the Saviors will be wrapped up this season?

I could see it going either way. Wrap it up and move onto another story line that they may want to follow, OR keep it going into next season. Keeping it going could lead to a very brutal multiple episode run but could also get very damned boring as it becomes nothing but fighting.

I'm just curious.

Doug

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend

I could see it going either way. Wrap it up and move onto another story line that they may want to follow, OR keep it going into next season. Keeping it going could lead to a very brutal multiple episode run but could also get very damned boring as it becomes nothing but fighting.

I'm just curious.

Doug

I think it's going to depend a lot on how many of the group die in the next few episodes. If a few die I think it would fire the fans up to see a season long battle of whoop ass on them. I think we are going to loose a key player or two tonite.

And 4 minute warning.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg

I'm just curious.

Doug

I don't. I think Negan and the Saviors are around for all of next season. I do think Michone gets whacked in the season finale. (Not that I want her to, she's an absolute badass)

Top Bottom