Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    NE Side of Indy
    The Kindom will be in the next season.

29a3786af515bc11acf2e39d671e9eb7

Are they a group of softball umpires? Or lacrosse players? Interesting pads.

varadatt

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    Castleton
    Well it has been scientifically proven that in the Walking Dead universe being a person of color increases your chances of being killed by 150%, more so when other people of color are in the group
    Don't forget the 100% mortality rate if you sleep with Rick.

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    If there were monsters about whose bite would kill me with certainty, anti-bite armor and/or padding seems . . . prudent. As long as it didn't affect mobility.

indygunguy

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    NE Side of Indy
    What about a suit of armor made out of duct tape? You wouldn't be able to fully wrap your elbows/shoulders/knees but I bet a zombie would have a hard time biting through a layer or two of duct tape wrapped around a forearm, for example.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    I thought it was Glenn or Abraham and then decided on Abraham

But the point of the 1st person view from the van is interesting

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    'Walking Dead' Finale Death Spoilers Season Seven - Hollywood Reporter

What can you say about who is killed off? Does the victim know? Have you filmed it?

We have not filmed it yet, and I don't know if the person knows yet or not. Knowing the fact that any death changes our characters and changes our people in a very dramatic way, what's exciting about season seven is how a death — any death — changes people and propels us in a different direction. While we were shooting this episode, I'd never seen the cast more energized and more excited about the future of the show. The fact that the world is our oyster right now is exciting times for The Walking Dead. We're changing the direction of the show and bringing Negan in — it's a great time. Everyone is so excited to get back to work [in May] to get where we're going.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Couple of big celebrity actors, tooling down the road on their motorcycles, stopping to help at a collision. No big thang.

I'm just glad no one was seriously injured. Hate for Glenn or Daryl to put someone down.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    The show has kept actors in the area and on set before to make it look like they were still working. It could still very well be one of them. They hadn't decided or filmed who it was going to be when the final show aired last time. They will probably all be on set for a while. The first episode of the new season may not even start with the beat down and they film out of order as well.

I'm still of the opinion that the only ones safe are Rick and Carl, everyone else is fair game.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    The show has kept actors in the area and on set before to make it look like they were still working. It could still very well be one of them. They hadn't decided or filmed who it was going to be when the final show aired last time. They will probably all be on set for a while. The first episode of the new season may not even start with the beat down and they film out of order as well.

I'm still of the opinion that the only ones safe are Rick and Carl, everyone else is fair game.

I can see this happening very easily. It wouldn't surprise me if the first episode was about Negan's past and ends right before he swings the bat, leaving us hanging another week.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    I can see this happening very easily. It wouldn't surprise me if the first episode was about Negan's past and ends right before he swings the bat, leaving us hanging another week.

Wow, that would just be cruel...so...yeah, they probably will. LOL.

If Negan is supposed to be Satan incarnate, then what's to stop him from sending his "message" with a woman? Michone? That would certainly crush the remaining humanity right out of Rick.

Top Bottom