• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    In 2006 I found out I was never a legal person, even though I was born in America, I was never legally registered. I went to private and public schools, had a drivers license and paid tax with a social security number. After 30 years of adulthood, I needed a Passport. It turns out a woman with my mothers name gave birth to a boy on the day I was told was my birthday, in the city I was told my birth occured.

It also turns out I had no legal right to my name, and that the paper the Doctors nurse signed was not a legal birth certificate, but a "novelty" item. Even worse, there were no inked foot prints in the two little squares at the bottom of the page. There was no way to link a physical me, to the "improper" document to be even considered. NO man with my name ever existed as far as the state was concerned.

Too bad I was not from kenya, I could be president!

It took an 8 hour day at the court house to get a birth certificate. The people that needed to be involved as witnesses are all dead. I suggested they return all the tax money I have paid since they had no right to it. The government officials were very offended at that. A name written in the back of grandma's long lost bible is not legal, unless the state decides to accept it.

I was thinking I had found the reason why the government seemed bent on restricting my constitutional rights. Maybe since I didn't have the proper certificate, I was really not entitled to constitutional rights. That hypothosis must have been incorrect. I now have a proper birth certificate AND and international passport. Unfortunately It seems there is an even greater effort by governmental employees, (I mean leaders) to trample my rights as a citizen.

qmikep

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    In 2006 I found out I was never a legal person, even though I was born in America, I was never legally registered. I went to private and public schools, had a drivers license and paid tax with a social security number. After 30 years of adulthood, I needed a Passport. It turns out a woman with my mothers name gave birth to a boy on the day I was told was my birthday, in the city I was told my birth occured.

It also turns out I had no legal right to my name, and that the paper the Doctors nurse signed was not a legal birth certificate, but a "novelty" item. Even worse, there were no inked foot prints in the two little squares at the bottom of the page. There was no way to link a physical me, to the "improper" document to be even considered. NO man with my name ever existed as far as the state was concerned.

Too bad I was not from kenya, I could be president!

It took an 8 hour day at the court house to get a birth certificate. The people that needed to be involved as witnesses are all dead. I suggested they return all the tax money I have paid since they had no right to it. The government officials were very offended at that. A name written in the back of grandma's long lost bible is not legal, unless the state decides to accept it.

I was thinking I had found the reason why the government seemed bent on restricting my constitutional rights. Maybe since I didn't have the proper certificate, I was really not entitled to constitutional rights. That hypothosis must have been incorrect. I now have a proper birth certificate AND and international passport. Unfortunately It seems there is an even greater effort by governmental employees, (I mean leaders) to trample my rights as a citizen.

If the monies earned were connected with a "trade or business" and/or a social security number then you better believe they have a right to it.

5 USC § 552(a)(13)

(13) the term “Federal personnel” means officers and employees of the Government of the United States, members of the uniformed services (including members of the Reserve Components), individuals entitled to receive immediate or deferred retirement benefits under any retirement program of the Government of the United States (including survivor benefits).

cordex

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 24, 2008
    So what?

Oh sure, you can get worked up about souls being bought and sold or how the government is doing stuff that Jefferson wouldn't like (this is my shocked face), but so what? Even if this is all 100% true and the Bank of Canada, Federal Reserve and the Illuminati are conspiring with the Freemasons, the Jews and the Catholic church to sell my soul to the Godless Chinese, what does it mean to you?

Do you think you can get away with refusing to show up in court? Will this help you if you try to avoid paying your taxes? Think you can tell a cop that you don't STAND UNDER and get out of a traffic ticket? Will pointing to the Admiralty Fringe on the court's flag and refusing to recognize the jurisdiction or going on about converted railcars and interment camps, or pointing to some YouTube video or some arcane piece of law or any of that protect you from anything?

Of course not.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Are you saying the Queen of England is behind all this? She was probably put up to it by the Rothchilds.

The Rothchilds are merely a diversion.

Surely you admit that the Reptilians are behind this?

ReptilianQueen.jpg

qmikep

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    So what?

Oh sure, you can get worked up about souls being bought and sold or how the government is doing stuff that Jefferson wouldn't like (this is my shocked face), but so what? Even if this is all 100% true and the Bank of Canada, Federal Reserve and the Illuminati are conspiring with the Freemasons, the Jews and the Catholic church to sell my soul to the Godless Chinese, what does it mean to you?

Do you think you can get away with refusing to show up in court? Will this help you if you try to avoid paying your taxes? Think you can tell a cop that you don't STAND UNDER and get out of a traffic ticket? Will pointing to the Admiralty Fringe on the court's flag and refusing to recognize the jurisdiction or going on about converted railcars and interment camps, or pointing to some YouTube video or some arcane piece of law or any of that protect you from anything?

Of course not.

It depends, have you filed various documents with the "government" throughout your life that you signed under penalties of perjury? Did you in fact know all the definitions, phrases, terms and conditions of said document(s)?

If not, is it possible that the “government” is operating under the presumption that you are engaged in certain activities, which in reality you aren’t; but because of you ignorance (and “government” trickery using “words of art”), falsely stated you were? If so, having knowledge of what you call “some arcane piece of law” may indeed help protect you against fraud, deception, and theft by the “government”.

Now, if you want to go into a court room yelling about gold fringed flags, concentration camps, birth certificates being securities on the stock exchange and generally making a scene, I agree. It is not going to get you anywhere.

leftsock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Greenwood
    Check out John Harris' "It's An Illusion" series on youtube. It's a single presentation broken up into five parts.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0IM7Hobd_k[/ame]

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    When you unfold the tinfoil ball, only to find another tinfoil ball, and then unfold that one to find yet another, at the center of the last one, there's a pretty interesting philosophical argument.

Like many interesting philosophical arguments, it's practical value is less than the tinfoil in which it was wrapped.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom