The threat that Obama may suspend the elections is real?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CombatRex

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    NE side of Indy
    Somebodly please check out the Canada Free Press. There is an article there about the threat of Obama to suspend the elections is real. Sadly I cannot get the link to work. www.canadafreepress.com . I've heard only bits and pieces about it, but would like to hear from somebody else that can link to it. Does it seem plausible? If it were to happen I am sure the militias would really get fired up.

CVMA544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    SW Indiana
    Somebodly please check out the Canada Free Press. There is an article there about the threat of Obama to suspend the elections is real. Sadly I cannot get the link to work. www.canadafreepress.com . I've heard only bits and pieces about it, but would like to hear from somebody else that can link to it. Does it seem plausible? If it were to happen I am sure the militias would really get fired up.

Here is the actual link: Warning: The threat of suspended elections is real

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    They made news about the same thing leading up to the 2008 election... I doubt it.

On the other hand, if they made the police state official, maybe some more people would take off the blinders?

rlspach

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    A few hundred million firearms would say otherwise. CanadaFreePress is the Canadian version of PrisonPlanet.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    FWIW guys, Hush Bimbo was talking about this today and playing it up.

He thinks barry might actually try it. Take that for what it is worth.

His masters would never approve of such a measure while people still have a strong connection, if only historically and/or generationally, to a sense of freedom, individual self-respect, and using proper means to secure that freedom. They would wait until the people demanded that their current puppet stay in power: it keeps the people in line easier when you can tell them that they signed their own freedom away.

Gutpile Charlie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2011
    Indian Territory, USA
    That would be a seriously dumb move. In fact it is so dumb that it would bring the government down. I think that would be the last straw and the patriots would do what ever was necessary to restore the republic.

God bless America and God save this once great republic.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    With the brilliance of the Left-Right Paradigm, there is no need to suspend elections. They already control both ends of the spectrum.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    His masters would never approve of such a measure while people still have a strong connection, if only historically and/or generationally, to a sense of freedom, individual self-respect, and using proper means to secure that freedom. They would wait until the people demanded that their current puppet stay in power: it keeps the people in line easier when you can tell them that they signed their own freedom away.

That's a nice sentiment, but the breakneck speed that they have been taking with the pushing of the Progressive/Liberal agenda since August of '08 leaves me thinking that with all of the slow and steady approach that they have been taking for the last 100 or more years has taken it's toll. They didn't expect things to take this long and they have become supremely impatient. The prize is in sight so to speak and they want it bad. so they are pouring on the coal from one end of the world to the other.

Not saying that I think it is coming for certain, but I discount the idea much less now than I did as recently as a year ago. It leaves me quite concerned. :tinfoil: :)

Doc_Jon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2011
    I like to think that such an event would either not be feasible or would wake the people of this land up...but i am personally afraid that the majority of US Citizens would do what they already do...yell at their TV and tell themselves that "it cold be worse" to make ease their conscious, and then accept what the government has done...its been happening for decades already...this is very disturbing and all it would take would be some kind of "Natural Disaster" or "Terrorist Event" to give him an excuse...and it woldn't be the first time a tyrant has asked for all the power with a smile and the people turned it over...Hitler ran for president of Germany...and lost...but was so popular with enough of the people that the German government created a position for him, thus chancellor...then after he was in the government and in a position of power the German legislative building mysteriously burned down...how convenient for him, he just blamed his opponents and finished seizing power...thats the basic idea anyway...

Don't forget the past.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    That would be a seriously dumb move. In fact it is so dumb that it would bring the government down. I think that would be the last straw and the patriots would do what ever was necessary to restore the republic.

God bless America and God save this once great republic.

what you said.
    martial law goes into effect and pretty soon we'll take it right down.
    like christmas lights on the bushes in front of the house in july.

upchurch67

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Let's not overreact to this.
    Firstly, Governor Perdue has not authority greater than you or me to influence the way our federal government is structured, administered, etc.
    Secondly, I believe that she was responding to a question at a Rotary Club meeting. These were apparently off the cuff remarks and were hardly well thought out. I would like to know the question to which she was responding.
    Thirdly, elections are the big payout for politicians. Win or lose, they will get lots of money through campaign contributions and donations. There is no way those greedy bastards would support having fewer.

The hype is all about selling newspapers.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    what you said.
    martial law goes into effect and pretty soon we'll take it right down.
    like christmas lights on the bushes in front of the house in july.

I fear that the citizenry would have a tougher time of it than many would think. I have it from a few of the guys that have recently cycled out that the military have been asking the young 'uns as they come in if they would have any problem turning their weapons on the U.S. populous if asked to quell an insurrection and the response has been close to 40% in the negative. Keep in mind that a large percentage of these individuals have been foreign ethnic backgrounds.

And I have been advised as well (dependable sources) that there are currently in the area of 100,000 foreign troops (U.N.) housed on U.S. soil spread across country. Ostensibly for suburban assault training.

Not necessarily implying nefarious purposes here. Just saying. :dunno:

These are things that I have been hearing off and on for the last several months. Take it for what it is worth.

Do I think the people would eventually win the struggle. Yes. But it would be VERY costly.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Let's not overreact to this.
    Firstly, Governor Perdue has not authority greater than you or me to influence the way our federal government is structured, administered, etc.
    Secondly, I believe that she was responding to a question at a Rotary Club meeting. These were apparently off the cuff remarks and were hardly well thought out. I would like to know the question to which she was responding.
    Thirdly, elections are the big payout for politicians. Win or lose, they will get lots of money through campaign contributions and donations. There is no way those greedy bastards would support having fewer.

The hype is all about selling newspapers.

True. But look at it as the first trial balloon. NO. Second.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    I like to think that such an event would either not be feasible or would wake the people of this land up...but i am personally afraid that the majority of US Citizens would do what they already do...yell at their TV and tell themselves that "it cold be worse" to make ease their conscious, and then accept what the government has done...its been happening for decades already...this is very disturbing and all it would take would be some kind of "Natural Disaster" or "Terrorist Event" to give him an excuse...and it woldn't be the first time a tyrant has asked for all the power with a smile and the people turned it over...Hitler ran for president of Germany...and lost...but was so popular with enough of the people that the German government created a position for him, thus chancellor...then after he was in the government and in a position of power the German legislative building mysteriously burned down...how convenient for him, he just blamed his opponents and finished seizing power...thats the basic idea anyway...

Don't forget the past.

Good point. Two words to keep in the back of one's mind: False Flag.

Top Bottom