• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    well looks like those of us who want the p320 x5 legion without paying 950.00 can start making one

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/p320-x-series-txg-grip-module-assembly.html

300 for the sig sauer tungsten infused p320 frame with the mag well and frame weight, add that to the 400 dollar slide

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/full-size-procut-slide-assembly-p320f.html

...and...you've got your very own p320 x5 legion without having to pay 950.00...oh wait, you still need the trigger group, barrel, mags...

on second thought...I think i'd pass on the parts, and just buy the whole damn x5 legion! (about 9-950 street price depending on where you buy one)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    well looks like those of us who want the p320 x5 legion without paying 950.00 can start making one

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/p320-x-series-txg-grip-module-assembly.html

300 for the sig sauer tungsten infused p320 frame with the mag well and frame weight, add that to the 400 dollar slide

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/full-size-procut-slide-assembly-p320f.html

...and...you've got your very own p320 x5 legion without having to pay 950.00...oh wait, you still need the trigger group, barrel, mags...

on second thought...I think i'd pass on the parts, and just buy the whole damn x5 legion! (about 9-950 street price depending on where you buy one)
    $200 rebate in sig store purchases right now

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    sig-sauer-july-legion-consumer-promotion.pdf

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    There was a lot of confusion about it. Sig has even given contradictory positions. My understanding is they are honoring the offer since it is out there.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    FYI, Colion Noir has his impression of the Sig Rattler out. It's pretty impressive video, he runs it surpressed with sub and then super sonic ammo. He said it's a tie with the Honey Badger, which he absolutely loves.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Anyone else have that favorite carry you keep going back to? I have carried a 1911, my Glocks, a Walther PPK, yet I have gone back to my Sig P228 every time. Honestly, I had even tried a couple different Sigs, but still go back to that one like a favorite pair of jeans.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The P239 357 Sig. I really like it, but I get to thinking about the weight vs capacity trade off. So I go back and forth.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    The P239 357 Sig. I really like it, but I get to thinking about the weight vs capacity trade off. So I go back and forth.
    I feel you on that. My Glock 19, more rounds and still lighter but doesn't feel the same. Even my M11-a1 should feel pretty similar but I still grab the P228. Better balance? Better handgrip? Just confidence?
    Didn't know that P239 also came in 357 Sig, that's pretty awesome. I've thought about getting some new pistols in that caliber, as I've heard so many great things about it. Haven't yet because I am trying to narrow the difference in so many calibers, and being broke doesn't help either, hahaha.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I feel you on that. My Glock 19, more rounds and still lighter but doesn't feel the same. Even my M11-a1 should feel pretty similar but I still grab the P228. Better balance? Better handgrip? Just confidence?
    Didn't know that P239 also came in 357 Sig, that's pretty awesome. I've thought about getting some new pistols in that caliber, as I've heard so many great things about it. Haven't yet because I am trying to narrow the difference in so many calibers, and being broke doesn't help either, hahaha.

If im not mistaken, a barrel swap will work on any 40sw . Saves money, but id rather have a whole new gun. Lol

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    so i stopped by the shop i work at, and the owner was on speaker phone with one of our dealers, and as they're getting ready to hang up i yell out "got any p320x5 legions in stock?" i hear him tapping on the keys and "he says no we don't", the owner of the shop gives me that look, he knows im obssed with sig sauers (and i have a 226 legion) and he says "put one on backorder BUT call me before you ship it!" im sure its to make sure i still want one, should be around 9-950...

NOW the shop I work at is closing at the end of September (owners retiring) so who's taking bets??? will it come in by then or not?

after the shop closes (ive got a full time job and the shop is part time) I plan on shooting more competitions now all I shoot is steel challenge, but I plan on shooting uspsa, and idpa (I know the weight will have to come off along with the mag well) but I think the p320 legion will do just fine!

Doublehelix

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    NOW the shop I work at is closing at the end of September (owners retiring) so who's taking bets??? will it come in by then or not?

after the shop closes (ive got a full time job and the shop is part time) I plan on shooting more competitions now all I shoot is steel challenge, but I plan on shooting uspsa, and idpa (I know the weight will have to come off along with the mag well) but I think the p320 legion will do just fine!

I have been shooting a rather tricked out P320 X5 in USPSA for a few months, and I love it. I just bought the X5 Legion over at Indiana Gun Club, and it will become my primary USPSA gun and the older X5 will become my backup. I love the Legion. What a great design!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The LGS has been advertising the Legion X5... I am torn. Don't really need it. I have the TacOps already...
    I don't shoot in competitions.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    https://palmettostatearmory.com/sig...9mm-pistol-legion-gray-320x5-9-legion-r2.html

899.99 gun
    63.00 tax
    17.00 shipping
    35.00 transfer (maybe)
    1014.99 total

shop I work at
    959.00gun
    67.13 tax
    1026.13 total

the dilemma, I hate online gun shops, one day they're going to run lgs's out of business, but will it come in by the end of next month (September) when we close???? argh!

if you've seen the pics of the p320 ive built for open class (Romeo 1, gray guns trigger, comp, x5 frame), that I haven't shot in competition yet, i'm also asking myself, do I need another range toy/competition gun?, the weight of the legion almost makes it too heavy for daily carry (to me at least)

what to do, what to do????? (oh and the wife said go buy it, so that's not an issue!, I just bought her a diamond necklace at the nra banquet, happy anniversary honey)

KWIndy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2019
    IN
    I was hooked after picking up an Enhanced Elite 226 a couple years ago, it's smooth and accurate.
    Been considering a 225 but hard to justify it, the size v/s capacity just doesnt work for me even though I have heard they feel great to shoot.

Doublehelix

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    The P320 X5 Legion I picked up is just such a great design, and is SO WELL balanced. I can't say enough great things about it.

The trigger is sweet compared to the stock X5, but I am sending mine off to Robert Burke (The SIG Armorer) for some customer trigger work.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom