Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    CDNN Sports has the P229 (in .40) for $600:

https://www.cdnnsports.com/sig-sauer-p229r-40s-w.html

They also have some nice G10 grips for $50:

https://www.cdnnsports.com/sig-sauer-p229-g10-gray-black-pirahna-grips.html

Very tempted to pull the trigger on both, then upgrade to the X-ray 3 sights, get a .357 Sig barrel and get a trigger job done when I have the extra $$.

BTW, it was pointed out in the SigTalk forums that the particular P229 for sale has some weird loaded chamber indicator on the top of the slide. Just wanted to make sure anyone interested investigated further or at least knew this could be the case ;)

Doublehelix

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    My P938, which is my EDC weapon. I finally got around to taking a picture of it today. A little cleanup in Photoshop while I was at it! I had the rosewood grips, which looked so sweet, but honestly, for my EDC, the Hogue grips make much more sense.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    My P938, which is my EDC weapon. I finally got around to taking a picture of it today. A little cleanup in Photoshop while I was at it! I had the rosewood grips, which looked so sweet, but honestly, for my EDC, the Hogue grips make much more sense.

Very nice! I love the P938, very nice shooting gun. I agree that the Hogue rubber grips give much better control of the gun, even though they don't look as nice as the stock grips. Still, that's an attractive gun. :yesway:

Doublehelix

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Very nice! I love the P938, very nice shooting gun. I agree that the Hogue rubber grips give much better control of the gun, even though they don't look as nice as the stock grips. Still, that's an attractive gun. :yesway:

Thank you sir! It has not left my side in over a year. When I said "EDC", I meant it! I usually carry it IWB in a Stealthgear Onyx holster that I just love as well:

10mmMarc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 16, 2015
    Greenwood
    I need an intervention, I have picked up 3 Sigs in the last month, a 938 Blackwood, 220 Compact SAS Gen 2 , and now a 320 Compact.
    I think I will have a Glock for sale pretty soon, the 320's trigger is just so much better.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I need an intervention, I have picked up 3 Sigs in the last month, a 938 Blackwood, 220 Compact SAS Gen 2 , and now a 320 Compact.
    I think I will have a Glock for sale pretty soon, the 320's trigger is just so much better.
    Sounds like you're on a roll. Whatcha getting with the Glock money?

01deuce

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    walkerton
    I just saw one of those the other day what price point should this gun be?

I watched these for quite some time before I bought my Da/Sa model. They seem to only be made in small batches about every 6 months or so. Then there are 3 price tiers, low , medium and seriously? The camo Model and all black model seem to be the slowest selling. I waited a little to long and the "low" had dried up and I paid "medium" for mine ($1,199).
    They are about gone again and if I wanted a camo model I would buy this one quick !

Sig 220R5-10-HP-SAO: 10mm, Kryptek coated stainles : Semi Auto Pistols at GunBroker.com

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Another pic of my P226 Legion SAO:

Legion%20SAO_zpsybvp3qki.jpg

Why? Just cause psyko

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    The P229 is now ready to go, have my XC1 mounted and had a holster made for the gun .

zAlNC58h.jpg

aXX4dYrh.jpg

That and the grey carbon fiber Kydex my friends at SharkTac use matches the Legion Grey finish ever so nicely.

Top Bottom