Not open for further replies.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    My boycott begins as soon as I see a, "We love everyone!" sticker in the window of a business. Two can play the game.

It's their right to post it and mine to reject their POV.

Will the "We Love Everyone" crowd hire an ex-con? Or will they use their leftist right of selective discrimination to justify their refusal?

Discrimination is not always a bad thing. It separates us from the insects. Take a look around Broad Ripple and count the businesses that are not wheelchair accessible. They obviously hate the handicapped more than they love money.

Nothing grinds my gears like people who love everyone.

Will they love the guy open-carrying his AR-15? What if it's a gay guy open carrying??

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Will they love the guy open-carrying his AR-15? What if it's a gay guy open carrying??

How would they know? Unless, like I've read elsewhere, the person upon entering the establishment yells "Does this place serve homosexuals?" if they say yes, sit down with your AR and enjoy.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The law is redundant. I can see why people are pissed about it. Regardless of what anyone says, this was based on a gay issue. In effect, Indiana law makers "doubled down" on an already existing law, and because it arouse because of a gay issue, people are stating it is directed towards gays. Our idiot law makers should have just rode out the anger, and continued as they always have. And to make us look even worse, Pence is looking like a simpleton for asking for clarification language of the law AFTER he signed it.

I agree with this. Either it's worth signing or it is not. No matter what "clarifications" they put in it, it will most likely disappoint many. The fascist-LGBT crowd will only be satisfied with one course of action...and it will not be conducive to freedom for all.

Jeepster48439

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Marion County
    I agree with this. Either it's worth signing or it is not. No matter what "clarifications" they put in it, it will most likely disappoint many. The fascist-LGBT crowd will only be satisfied with one course of action...and it will not be conducive to freedom for all.

It's signed. Let it stand as is. Clarifications and interpretations will come soon enough. The Fed version has stood 22 years and look at all the attempts at curbing religious freedom we have been subjected to since. The last eight have been the worst for religious freedom in my opinion.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    Interesting how the open minded, tolerant crowd will kneecap you, tie your hands, gag you, and put a bag over your head.
    all in the name of love and understanding

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    So, you're admitting your complaint is really nothing more than argumentum ad ignorantiam? You don't know what the law actually *says*, but you just *know* that, whatever it says, it can be abused?

If you don't know what the law actually *says*, how can you possibly be opposed to its very existence?

Laziness and ignorance are much easier than seeking out knowledge; but at least you can take comfort in the myriad people caterwauling about this law who share your stance.

< sigh > Thanks for the reminder about why I seldom comment in this section. I admitted nothing of the kind. I simply didn't choose to respond to your comment the way you wanted me to. Then you chose to make multiple assumptions about me while attempting a veiled insult. :rolleyes: I've said all I need to say here.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Interesting how the open minded, tolerant crowd will kneecap you, tie your hands, gag you, and put a bag over your head.

Just hope you're never caught in their tolerant cross hairs. You may find your future employement opportunities and busniesses in jeopardy.

SB 101-Where do they work? | News Blog | NUVO News | Indianapolis, IN

I'm all for people letting their money doing the talking and even letting their friends know about their experiences. But when is enough too much?

I'll see if I can find that story I saw yesterday about that guy that youtubed his petulent tirad at that Chik-fil-a server last year. People need to get a grip and stop trying to tear everybody down they disagree with.

ETA: Here it is.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog...now_on_food_stamps.html#.VRcUGNdR-AA.facebook

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Thought about this yesterday when the IN BMV site was down. Making it a PIA to renew my license plates is not winning me over. Small scale domestic terrorism in the name of dissention is a huge fail.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    How would they know? Unless, like I've read elsewhere, the person upon entering the establishment yells "Does this place serve homosexuals?" if they say yes, sit down with your AR and enjoy.

Reminds me....Guy walks into a greasy spoon near the beach, waitress is ignoring him, he loudly asks "Does this place serve crabs!?"...waitress says "Keep your pants on, we serve everyone!"

Lowe0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 22, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom