• Status
    Not open for further replies.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I am going to say that what people do in their bedrooms and committing murder to cover over what they did in their bedrooms are two entirely different things.
    And I'm going to say that unless I am/was an active participant I should be financially liable for neither

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    InspirationalQuotes.Club-world-owe-living-life-first-iwsdom-intelligent-Mark-Twain.jpg

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Pretty funny; today most young people believe they have only privileges, not responsibilities.

Yes, this is true, but then again, we get to sit back and laugh when they get slapped upside the head with reality, which WILL happen sooner or later!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Pretty sure they didn't make that. I could be wrong. But it looks like someone pointing out a flaw in their system.

Agreed, but I have to point out that shooting them will in fact change their plans as lying on the floor dead does constitute a complete change from robbery, rape, and murder.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Agreed, but I have to point out that shooting them will in fact change their plans as lying on the floor dead does constitute a complete change from robbery, rape, and murder.

Exactly. It likely did not come from the Brady Campaign, but in essence, that is what they are saying with their anti-gun propaganda.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom