Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ya know...it's one thing when a private business owner exercises his private property rights to exclude gun related stuff and "infringe" upon the civil rights of an individual. But you'd think when the government does it, it should rise to a completely new level. If there's one thing the Constitution and the BoR is supposed to do is to keep the government and its agents from discriminating against people for peacefully exercising their rights.

It is apparently a faith based university, so private.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    LTUfE3Y.jpg

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    More and more, I'm thinking that many of the political "funny" pictures belong here.

This is a truly sad one. Students at an Ivy League school have a very hard time talking about what is in the first amendment, but have no problem spouting off SJW feelings-based talking points. It is abundantly clear, which they are really being taught.

[video=youtube_share;M4-TxYLQ_L0]https://youtu.be/M4-TxYLQ_L0[/video]

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Eh...OK. I didn't drill down as I'm pretty sure this has probably happened elsewhere, at a public U.

In fact, IIRC about 3-4 weeks ago I thought I remember reading that the Nebraska football coach was quoted as saying he would not recruit any player that had gun related stuff on his FB/twitter/etc pages. Not the same thing but of the same mind, I'd say.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Don't most colleges restrict athletes use of social media?

It seems to me that the Purdue MBB and FB team members go dark on twitter during the season.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeah, I checked it out before I posted it. Sad but true on at least a few different levels.
    They were indeed killed. Hit with a car, shot and stabbed, along with two other cyclists. ISIS did claim responsibility. And the Tajik authorities found and killed the terrorist **********s who killed them. But, there is no evidence that the purpose of the trip was to prove the goodness of anyone.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Why is it sad? Because we cannot have one.
    [video=youtube;BkoWaVz6U3M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkoWaVz6U3M[/video]

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    They were indeed killed. Hit with a car, shot and stabbed, along with two other cyclists. ISIS did claim responsibility. And the Tajik authorities found and killed the terrorist **********s who killed them. But, there is no evidence that the purpose of the trip was to prove the goodness of anyone.
    So, they were simply retarded?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom