• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Because we have four or five networks feeding propaganda 24/7 into american homes?

And multiple newspapers...
    And all of the major Internet platforms...
    And a corrupted educational system...
    And the modern Brownshirts (Antifa/etc)...

Yeah. The right is exactly the same. :n00b:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The irony is thick with this one. (Especially when she claims to be "objectively speaking.")

"People that don't agree with me are dumb sheep that only believe journalism coming from their preferred outlet. But, I'm an intelligent free thinker and not manipulated!"

:laugh6:

It's easy to change and still have the same effect with a different group of people.

Not saying you're wrong, just saying every human can be manipulated and the left's tactics are the same as the right's.

Sigh. I don't believe Justice tries to be evenhanded. All the representations of her I have seen imply that she weighs things impartially in the balance

I am human, and thus biased; but if the balance I weigh the two sides in uses individual liberty as the fulcrum point, the choice is obvious

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I have another option

blast-furnace-2.jpg

Um. . . . What exactly is the address of your employment?

And how much baksheesh must a fellow accumulate to rent use of the facility?

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    And the modern Brownshirts (Antifa/etc)...

And it is always based on an emotional appeal, with the same talking point lies being broadcast 24/7 by all the major news sources.

"In the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily."

- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The left's tactics are the same as the right's.

Because we have four or five networks feeding propaganda 24/7 into american homes?

No, because people are people, and... follow the money.

It doesn't matter what you're trying to convince people of, or what ticket you're on, winning is winning, and how to get there is the same path.

And the modern [extremist]...

All of those exist on the right. Where do people on INGO get their memes and news? The only argument could be the educational system, but swap that out with religious institutions and large groups like the NRA.

And it is always based on an emotional appeal, with the same talking point lies being broadcast 24/7 by all the major news sources.
    Most of your memes are based on some emotional appeal and an exaggerated "us vs. them" mentality.

Not convinced?

Why do all politician TV spots look alike regardless of party? Because the formula for winning is the same.

PS - Right now, things are skewed do to the balance of power. The left has really "up'ed their game" with the openly hostile acts. I'd like to think the right wouldn't engage in such tactics if, and when, the tables are reversed.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    PS - Right now, things are skewed do to the balance of power. The left has really "up'ed their game" with the openly hostile acts. I'd like to think the right wouldn't engage in such tactics if, and when, the tables are reversed.

2008-2016 should give you an indication that is the case.
    They had 8 years to shoot up baseball games and "push back" on politicians in public etc. but it didn't seem to happen then like it is happening now.
    Weird.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    All of those exist on the right. Where do people on INGO get their memes and news? The only argument could be the educational system, but swap that out with religious institutions and large groups like the NRA.

Where? From "alternate" news sources. Not the "mainstream" sources. No comparison.

So, are you saying that religious institutions and the NRA is promoting the tactics of violence and overt discrimination against the left? You keep stating that the two sides are equivalent, but fail to make your case.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Where? From "alternate" news sources. Not the "mainstream" sources. No comparison.
    Fox News isn't mainstream? National Review? Breitbart, WaPo...
    So, are you saying that religious institutions and the NRA is promoting the tactics of violence and overt discrimination against the left? You keep stating that the two sides are equivalent, but fail to make your case.
    No, and no. I never said anything about violence. Go back and look at the original. Did you see "tactics of violence"?

The word is, "programmed".

Do religious institutions and the NRA "program" people the same way MoveOn.org and MSN "program" people? I argue that yes they do. The all give curated facts couple with their opinion in order to convince people their point of view is correct. Then add an ever increasing amount of vilification of political opponents...

It's illogical to assume that these commonplace tactics (i.e. convincing someone your right) only works on those that end up on the left. Sheep exist on the left and right, and maybe not all leftist are sheep...

That's all I'm saying.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    30 seconds of sad but true:

[video=facebook_share;1901154139927433]https://www.facebook.com/prageru/videos/1901154139927433/[/video]

ICYMI.

The left does this as a matter of course. They destroy the lives of people who disagree with them. I have never seen the right do this. There is a big difference between the two.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    ICYMI.

The left does this as a matter of course. They destroy the lives of people who disagree with them. I have never seen the right do this. There is a big difference between the two.

Of course it depends on how you define, "destroy the lives of..", but in sixty seconds I found this:
    Distributed in a Fort Wayne neighborhood, the leaflet included the name, address and picture of a Planned Parenthood-affiliated nurse practitioner, plus “statements she was enabling child-killing along with other negative comments.”

That's according to a report Fort Wayne police filed after responding to her complaint at Planned Parenthood's office at 3914 W. Jefferson Blvd.
    Gillespie said the staff members have been told “your life will become unlivable in Fort Wayne” if they continued to work for the group. She said those subject to harassment might not use the office address to file a complaint – or might not file at all.
    Why Planned Parenthood left | Local | The Journal Gazette

Full disclosure: I don't like Planned Parenthood in any way, shape or form.

And in general, I do see much more of this sort of thing coming from the left, but it does happen on the right.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    And in general, I do see much more of this sort of thing coming from the left, but it does happen on the right.

Of course never say never -- any group is bound to have a few lunatics. But I would characterize it as very rare on the right and commonplace on the left. That in itself says something.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom