Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Trump posts thing to Twitter. Trump doesn't notice the Nazi uniforms in the image.

Those aren't just WW2 Germans, they're Waffen-SS in the Trump campaign pic

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/621017321382002688

CJ5Wkp9XAAACfUN.jpg:large

bhunt31

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    Brazil
    I don't think Trump really has any desire or intention to run this country, but I do like what he's doing. He's a straight shooter and isn't concerned with political correctness. I think the vast majority of Americans are sick and tired of beating around the bush (no pun intended) antics and they're ready for someone like Trump to step up and air the sheets a little. He's a little extreme for most people and thus I see his later numbers declining. Him doing this opens a crack in the door for other GOP candidates to be a little more open and honest about their intentions without being the farthest extreme candidate. I have my horse in the race and will remain saddled until the ride is over, but I hope we can all agree that whoever wins has to be able to beat out Hillary. I think her being president would be the worst thing to happen to this country imaginable.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    No. I don't think it's a democratic plot.

Trump is who he is. And he's saying things that resonate with many Republicans.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczy...eve-in-universal-health-careits-a#.km1zZr3bRA

Although I hate quoting Buzzfeed, this is interesting. Donald Trump once claimed universal healthcare is an entitlement and he is pro-choice.

This is not new news.

What he'll have to answer is when he changed his mind and why. Many people change their positions on issues but the intellectually honest can at least provide a plausible explanation on how their mind was changed. I'll be interested to see if the Donald is ever asked such things and see how he responds.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I am astonished that 57% of Republicans have a favorable view of him. He's saying the things they like to hear. But apparently they can't see his lips move.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom