1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    What is Kasich doing? He was just on CNN fighting with a reporter and still just as delusional preaching about how he's going to win.

He's Jeb 2.0.

I think the drudge poll is telling

rHcXrjk.png

Here's the Kasich meltdown:
    [video=youtube;ZpZHeS7kYsA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpZHeS7kYsA[/video]

Update on Drudge poll:

2fCLrMg.png

Last edited:

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    8 hours of slack! What is going on people? :dunno: Did the Twitter servers go down? Enquiring minds want to know...

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I'm not sure what you mean. Care to expound?
    Seems like some are trying to imply there is some significance to how much twitter traffic there is for a particular candidate, or the number of google searches on a candidate. Just because someone may have searched about Trump's hand size (or other thing) doesn't mean they are a supporter.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Seems like some are trying to imply there is some significance to how much twitter traffic there is for a particular candidate, or the number of google searches on a candidate. Just because someone may have searched about Trump's hand size (or other thing) doesn't mean they are a supporter.

I see. Yeah, even though I have a FB and a Twitter account but I still don't "get" Twitter. I like that it can help send me news reports quickly but insofar as using it to gauge support for a cause or something, that's the part I don't get. I guess I'm too old. But back to your point, I wonder how many of those people driving that traffic, assuming the vast majority of them are younger folks, will actually go out and vote. Maybe if we changed the Constitution and moved away from the electoral college and replaced it with a hashtag count?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom