• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Wow, Im the one who had the ppq posted, why would you ever imply that I am running a business in the classifieds?? What business takes a new $550 gun and sells it for $500? I have a large collection. I used to susbscribe to the 2 is 1 and 1 is none theory, hence why I have had new guns for sale, they were the second "backup". Now Im seeing that may have been overboard and would like to slim my collection down. Thanks for implying I am a criminal. I am not, I am just big into collecting and shooting. After your accusing email trying to imply I was a business running out of the classifieds (even though you wanted my gun?) I closed my for sale ads on guns and that is why I changed my mind about selling you that PPQ. Then I read that you posted this as well?? Way to look out for your fellow shooting ethusiasts, accusing them of being a criminal. I would suggest other members stear clear, seems suspect....

First off, I want you to know, that I don't care, one way or the other .....

i have been here since 2009, and have never sold anything..... Bought things YES .....

Your "history" shows 122 Posts, that "count" .....

You have 41 Started threads ..... MOST of them wts/wtt/wtb .....

Again I don't care .....

You look at other members here as long as I have been, some have less posts, some have more .....

"We" contribute to this site, by spending money, posting, some are Mods, and whatever goes on, that I have no idea, whats happening...

Just relax, and enjoy ..... This is a "great" place to visit .....

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Wow, Im the one who had the ppq posted, why would you ever imply that I am running a business in the classifieds?? What business takes a new $550 gun and sells it for $500? I have a large collection. I used to susbscribe to the 2 is 1 and 1 is none theory, hence why I have had new guns for sale, they were the second "backup". Now Im seeing that may have been overboard and would like to slim my collection down. Thanks for implying I am a criminal. I am not, I am just big into collecting and shooting. After your accusing email trying to imply I was a business running out of the classifieds (even though you wanted my gun?) I closed my for sale ads on guns and that is why I changed my mind about selling you that PPQ. Then I read that you posted this as well?? Way to look out for your fellow shooting ethusiasts, accusing them of being a criminal. I would suggest other members stear clear, seems suspect....

Had you actually participated in God knows when, you would realize that this is an attempt at gallows humor in tandem with recognizing that the Kenyan intends to brand anyone selling so much as the grand total of one gun a 'dealer'.

I believe the implication is that the .gov is about to rebrand you as a criminal, not that you already are one. Then again, if you participated anywhere other than the classifieds, you would already know that.

bman1903

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    Just relax, and enjoy ..... This is a "great" place to visit .....

I get what you are saying. It is true that I don't post a lot in the forums as I don't usually feel the need to add a comment like "yeah me too" all the time. I enjoy shooting and collecting firearms way more than I do talking about them. ie my lower post count. I guess it was the approach that bothered me about the situation. I am trying to enjoy the hobby as much as everyone else here.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I did not see you being called a criminal.
    65 active forum posts since 2009 and how many in the classifieds.....

Me thinks you may be a bit sensitive.....:)

bman1903

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    this is an attempt at gallows humor

If it was just from the original post I could see that, but I also received an email from this member that leads me to believe it was not an attempt at humor, which I received before seeing the post from this thread.

If it was an attempt at humor, my mistake.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I get what you are saying. It is true that I don't post a lot in the forums as I don't usually feel the need to add a comment like "yeah me too" all the time. I enjoy shooting and collecting firearms way more than I do talking about them. ie my lower post count. I guess it was the approach that bothered me about the situation. I am trying to enjoy the hobby as much as everyone else here.

yeah me too

:):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I just saw this post.

The members (active) watch over the place. We have been literally over run with 50 post wonders since Sandy Hook so they/we are a bit sensitive to this.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If it was just from the original post I could see that, but I also received an email from this member that leads me to believe it was not an attempt at humor, which I received before seeing the post from this thread.

If it was an attempt at humor, my mistake.

I for 1 do not think E-Mailing members over Forum issues is a good idea and it will be frowned upon.
    If it is a personal issue that is one thing but Forum issues should and will be addressed by the Mod staff.
    We are always available. Use us.

Man that did not come out right........:n00b:

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I for 1 do not think E-Mailing members over Forum issues is a good idea and it will be frowned upon.
    If it is a personal issue that is one thing but Forum issues should and will be addressed by the Mod staff.
    We are always available. Use us.

Man that did not come out right........:n00b:

Don't worry CM. We only use you for cheeseburgers...

Oh, and yeah, me too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom