• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Did you miss his speech? He's already on it. Wants to sic the ATF on people who buy/sell guns for profit.

Dana Loesch, was talking about ffl, for the first 15 minutes, of her 3:00 hour.

She said a Lawyer sent her some info.

You have to have a "brick & Mortar" to get ffl.

So if you live in Apt., Condo, or have a hoa, you will probably NOT be able to get one.

He told her, that if you "trade in" a gun an a new one, you have to have a ffl, to do this also .....

I think Guy, had prepare for a LOT of questions, on this subject, for Sat., show .....

If any ffls, are reading this, please if you have KNOWLEDGE, please post .....

Lawyers, also .....

KIRK, GUY ..... HOUGH .....

bman1903

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    Haha. Methinks you'd be right.
    I've followed this forum off and on for a few years. But have never joined or posted.

Recently, my wife took a shooting class at Ted's in Westfield with her friends. So I'm trying to 'strike while the iron is hot' and she is still interested in shooting. She decided that the PPQ was her favorite so that is what I'm trying to get. Since I am not flush with cash I have been looking for a while for a deal on a used one and, honestly, never thought of INGO until a friend reminded me that there are classifieds. I completely admit to "making a run at 50" for the classifieds. $500 is just a great deal for a like new PPQ, and I'd like to get it before this guy is shut down for running a business in the classifieds.
    I get it. I'm not a forum poster and this isn't my sandbox, but I'm not here to cause problems. If the moderators have a problem with what I am doing than I'll stop and wait for the next deal. But I'd rather head to bed. Get some sleep. Wake up fresh and make a run for my final 30 before someone else grabs that PPQ.
    View attachment 44011

Wow, Im the one who had the ppq posted, why would you ever imply that I am running a business in the classifieds?? What business takes a new $550 gun and sells it for $500? I have a large collection. I used to susbscribe to the 2 is 1 and 1 is none theory, hence why I have had new guns for sale, they were the second "backup". Now Im seeing that may have been overboard and would like to slim my collection down. Thanks for implying I am a criminal. I am not, I am just big into collecting and shooting. After your accusing email trying to imply I was a business running out of the classifieds (even though you wanted my gun?) I closed my for sale ads on guns and that is why I changed my mind about selling you that PPQ. Then I read that you posted this as well?? Way to look out for your fellow shooting ethusiasts, accusing them of being a criminal. I would suggest other members stear clear, seems suspect....

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Wow, Im the one who had the ppq posted, why would you ever imply that I am running a business in the classifieds?? What business takes a new $550 gun and sells it for $500? I have a large collection. I used to susbscribe to the 2 is 1 and 1 is none theory, hence why I have had new guns for sale, they were the second "backup". Now Im seeing that may have been overboard and would like to slim my collection down. Thanks for implying I am a criminal. I am not, I am just big into collecting and shooting. After your accusing email trying to imply I was a business running out of the classifieds (even though you wanted my gun?) I closed my for sale ads on guns and that is why I changed my mind about selling you that PPQ. Then I read that you posted this as well?? Way to look out for your fellow shooting ethusiasts, accusing them of being a criminal. I would suggest other members stear clear, seems suspect....

Thanks for clearing that up for the rest of us. :n00b:

Perhaps you can take a lesson and become a site supporter as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom