• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Must be a really good deal. He's putting them out fast!

I'm not seeing it. Anything I'm remotely interested in is either sold already or easily had on gunbroker cheaper by a fair margin. If you offer the same gun for sale for several months, to the point you lock and make new threads because the bumps are so ridiculous...perhaps you're out of sync with the market.

For sale, Hi-point carbine that fell out of my truck and laid in a ditch for two weeks. Missing half of the trigger. Comes with no magazines. Looking to trade even for LNIB Ed Brown 1911. Not willing to travel.

cook5oh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    For sale, Hi-point carbine that fell out of my truck and laid in a ditch for two weeks. Missing half of the trigger. Comes with no magazines. Looking to trade even for LNIB Ed Brown 1911. Not willing to travel.

Would you take a Sig 1911 for the trade? I could throw in some cash. ;)

I like the ones that individually add up the prices for all the upgrades to an enormous price. Then they back off about 10 bucks and tell you it's a great deal.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I'm not seeing it. Anything I'm remotely interested in is either sold already or easily had on gunbroker cheaper by a fair margin. If you offer the same gun for sale for several months, to the point you lock and make new threads because the bumps are so ridiculous...perhaps you're out of sync with the market.

You didn't say tack driver. All good ads say that.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    You didn't say tack driver. All good ads say that.

Would you take a Sig 1911 for the trade? I could throw in some cash. ;)

Oh, right, thanks. Updated description:

For sale:

Hi-point carbine that fell out of my truck and laid in a ditch for two weeks. Missing half of the trigger. Comes with no magazines. Tack driver. Rare serial number with a "37" as the last two digit. Only 1% of all Hi-point Carbines get the highly desirable serial number. If you know what you're looking at, you know this is well worth the price.

Since we're now required to have a picture, here you go:

6a00d8341c562c53ef01538f8abd65970b-800wi

As you can tell, its basically LNIB.

Looking to trade even for LNIB Ed Brown 1911. Not willing to travel. All offers of Euro-trash, shotguns, ARs, AKs, black powder, shotguns, or single shots will be summarily ignored.

cook5oh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Oh, right, thanks. Updated description:

For sale:

Hi-point carbine that fell out of my truck and laid in a ditch for two weeks. Missing half of the trigger. Comes with no magazines. Tack driver. Rare serial number with a "37" as the last two digit. Only 1% of all Hi-point Carbines get the highly desirable serial number. If you know what you're looking at, you know this is well worth the price.

Since we're now required to have a picture, here you go:

As you can tell, its basically LNIB.

Looking to trade even for LNIB Ed Brown 1911. Not willing to travel. All offers of Euro-trash, shotguns, ARs, AKs, black powder, shotguns, or single shots will be summarily ignored.

OK, i got an old rusty jon boat, a radiator from a 78 ford pickup, a laptop from 2001, some used nails, and some leftover candy from halloween that I could trade in on it too.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    OK, i got an old rusty jon boat, a radiator from a 78 ford pickup, a laptop from 2001, some used nails, and some leftover candy from halloween that I could trade in on it too.

Snickers and we'll talk. Candy corn offers will be summarily ignored.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom