• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    I/We are not going to wade through a 50 posts and rescue the one or 2 non-one-liners only to trash the rest. "delete all" is far less effort and, quite frankly, is no less than what is owed someone who comes on here and spams the board with one-liners only to head to the classifieds with a handful of over-priced merchandise to peddle.

:yesway:

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I/We are not going to wade through a 50 posts and rescue the one or 2 non-one-liners only to trash the rest. "delete all" is far less effort and, quite frankly, is no less than what is owed someone who comes on here and spams the board with one-liners only to head to the classifieds with a handful of over-priced merchandise to peddle.

Even Ray Charles could see this was coming. I checked this morning and he was at 41. I was surprised he was still that high. Then the big hammer got him.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I wonder if it would more effectively send a message, to let them have 50, 100, 200, however many posts, yet not give them the access, just say "50 quality posts, and you ain't got 'em yet" and let them figure it out. Probably more work, though.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Yea I can't see that happening either. VUPDblue said 50 was too many to sort through so I can't imagine them having to track him like a beagle on a rabbit.

We have spent time erasing a bunch of one liners to allow a 2nd, 3rd chance... as *some* might be able to attest to... :)
    Then there are times when it's not worth the chase.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I really need to type and save a little form letter to send these runners. I've been trying to give them the benefit of the doubt and send a little note, but I'm still fighting temptation to just call it like I see it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom