• Status
    Not open for further replies.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Well, his posts are down below 50 and his classified ad vanished. Won't be long he will be back. Truthfully I want him to name where he was eating, I lived in town all my life and know there is very few bad areas where you can eat. Plus if he reported it to police, I can check records.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well, his posts are down below 50 and his classified ad vanished. Won't be long he will be back. Truthfully I want him to name where he was eating, I lived in town all my life and know there is very few bad areas where you can eat. Plus if he reported it to police, I can check records.

I have had several brushes and dust ups with idiots in my life that never make the rosters downtown.
    We have been approached outside of restaurants all over the city by panhandlers etc. Gas stations in good areas. It makes those POS idiots no never mind where they do their dirty deeds.

I m not saying he is miss-leading us. I am just saying we have seen this 1st hand.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I didn't read them all but I did see one where he answered a question about two lights someone asked. He was dead on with what he said about them as well. That one was not a one liner, was in context with the thread and correct.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I didn't read them all but I did see one where he answered a question about two lights someone asked. He was dead on with what he said about them as well. That one was not a one liner, was in context with the thread and correct.

oops. we missed that ONE.

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    Looks like the whole thread was wiped.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I guess so. I didn't get to read any of the others. I was actually reading the flashlight question then remembered seeing the name when I came back here. By the time I got around to looking his stuff was gone. I don't know what else he posted. Either way, if he made a run only to sell some over priced 22s then he gets the ignore list.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I guess so. I didn't get to read any of the others. I was actually reading the flashlight question then remembered seeing the name when I came back here. By the time I got around to looking his stuff was gone. I don't know what else he posted. Either way, if he made a run only to sell some over priced 22s then he gets the ignore list.

Thats exactly what he did, which is why he got gopher smacked.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I/We are not going to wade through a 50 posts and rescue the one or 2 non-one-liners only to trash the rest. "delete all" is far less effort and, quite frankly, is no less than what is owed someone who comes on here and spams the board with one-liners only to head to the classifieds with a handful of over-priced merchandise to peddle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom