Not open for further replies.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Hey 1911.... Do you have a local place to shoot???

I shoot at the Niles Township Conservation club, The St Joesph County Restoration Society (Technically in Elkhart county) near Oceola and down at Kodiac Shooting range on Ireland Rd. I am way over due for a range trip!!

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    I shoot at the Niles Township Conservation club, The St Joesph County Restoration Society (Technically in Elkhart county) near Oceola and down at Kodiac Shooting range on Ireland Rd. I am way over due for a range trip!!

I haven't gone out anywhere in a few years... Been taking a few shots behind my place. Good deal of room. Been pretty busy lately.

BTW they sure look like they have changed a lot since I have been there last... HOME - ST. JOSEPH COUNTY RESTORATION CLUB

BTW looks like the kind of places you go to, don't like my kind!!! Haha Oh well.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I haven't gone out anywhere in a few years... Been taking a few shots behind my place. Good deal of room. Been pretty busy lately.

BTW they sure look like they have changed a lot since I have been there last... HOME - ST. JOSEPH COUNTY RESTORATION CLUB

BTW looks like the kind of places you go to, don't like my kind!!! Haha Oh well.

What's "your kind"? I have seen people of all kinds at these ranges. Young and old, all races. Suit and tie to farmer type's Even big bad biker dudes lol. If you are safe & legal your find at these place's.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Darn dude....give us a chance to judge and belittle you before you shoot yourself in the foot...............:rofl:

Like 1911 said......besides transgender cross dressers (well, midgets are excluded) most of us are cool with anyone that shares our hobby/passion/addiction safely. Especially if you have really cool stuff....:)

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Darn dude....give us a chance to judge and belittle you before you shoot yourself in the foot...............:rofl:

Like 1911 said......besides transgender cross dressers (well, midgets are excluded) most of us are cool with anyone that shares our hobby/passion/addiction safely. Especially if you have really cool stuff....:)

Hell I'd shoot with midgets and cross dressers if they had ammo and cool stuff to shoot!! :rofl: No kidding!!

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    What's "your kind"? I have seen people of all kinds at these ranges. Young and old, all races. Suit and tie to farmer type's Even big bad biker dudes lol. If you are safe & legal your find at these place's.

That's what they all say... If I had a dollar for every time I heard "well we never had the cops out here before"!!

Buddy made this video for me probably 15 years ago... I am surprised it is still on the net... I took a pumpkin, cut out a core, filled it with water and tossed it in the freezer.
    http://home.comcast.net/~brianski44/movies/180pumpkinsnocone.mpg

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Yeah, We'd have to do that and your place :yesway: I'll bring my 50 cal. It will put a faster hurt on a pumpkin. I hope that thing is legal. Other wise I don't want to be around. If it's legal sign me up!

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    Yeah, We'd have to do that and your place :yesway: I'll bring my 50 cal. It will put a faster hurt on a pumpkin. I hope that thing is legal. Other wise I don't want to be around. If it's legal sign me up!

Sorry, It is legal... Not worth it to mess with the bad side. 277 round drum. Little slow to load. Got a couple toys. Was always thinking of a .50. Never got around to it.

BTW sure would not want to post pics on the net if it wasn't.

I have some of the cheap swedish training ammo. Needs to go down range at high speed!!!

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    That sounds like a blast. I wouldn't mind seeing that thing! My 50 is a AR50. It's fun as hell to shoot. You have to have a hell of a back stop. No just shooting in the the woods! I have permission to shoot it at Niles. I ask those around me if they mind. So far no one has. It usually draws a crowd. I haven't shot it in a long time.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If I understand things correctly, this is a typical shoot with SkullDaddy....

Been shooting with him. Good time. Ask KJQ

I'm curious. What role do the midgets play? Do they mostly go fetch targets and stuff? Stand still downrange with apples on their heads? Or do they get to shoot too? I may not be able to sleep until those questions are answered.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom