• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    Is it a good time to tell him to sell the Glock and buy a 1911?? Maybe to early
    I know it is too late... A week or so ago Tractor supply... Or was it Rural King had a S&W 1911 for about $600 and a $75 rebate. Not sure but it sounded like a good price. A buddy was telling me about it. He was drooling over it. I think he has a couple bucks burning a hole in his pocket. He is usually broke. Been talking about buying a few things. That will pass soon.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    The number of cases where these guys have had accounts for 2-5 year's then they pounce on a post count all in one day amazes me. It's fun to watch though.

:popcorn:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    some of us don't talk much.

No disrespect, but what does that have to do with making minimal one line posts that don't really contribute to anything other than your count to 50? You are intentionally wasting the time of other folks for your own benefit?

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Most of the new guys should just do what I did. Throw a tremendous amount of posts at the image association thread in particular and the Break Room in general and let the mods sort it out.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    If you know that street, you sure must me local!!!!

I am pretty close to there. Maybe a mile. I have friends that live right near there. I have lived in this area about 16 years. So i know it reasonable well.

I know it is too late... A week or so ago Tractor supply... Or was it Rural King had a S&W 1911 for about $600 and a $75 rebate. Not sure but it sounded like a good price. A buddy was telling me about it. He was drooling over it. I think he has a couple bucks burning a hole in his pocket. He is usually broke. Been talking about buying a few things. That will pass soon.

1911's are awesome! Some of the clones are cool to. I am a big 1911 fan boy!!!

:popcorn:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    some of us don't talk much.

Only thing I can say is start talking man! This is not place to be shy. Most of us here aren't. That's for sure.

One line or one word comments usually tell us one thing. Your not here for the full experience! Maybe you just want to have want add's privileges? You would be missing out on so much.

There's a lot more to this place. You can learn so much. You can share your knowledge. If you want to express your political views We have the GP forum. Curious about any type of weapon you can find it here. But you won't get there being quiet. So speak up man!! Participate!!!! And Welcome to the forum!

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    It's a quiet weekend! A fast look threw the new postings and I see no red flags!
    Thought you were gone for the weekend...

BTW is that teakwood on the deck of your boat??? I hear it is a bear to keep it oiled and looking good... Do it yourself or hire it out???

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom