I was framed, I tells ya!

mediafile16-1.jpg

prescut

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    United States
    You guys go ahead and feel free to talk about me like I'm not in the room. I joined this site to participate and if you check my posts, that is exactly what I did. Every time. I feel like a wandered into an episode of Mean Girls who feel superior putting other folks down. I'm pretty tired of having to prove myself.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    It's all good prescut. You've passed the initiation. There are too many who come in, post a bunch of one-liners or less that crap up the site and then dive into the classifieds never to be seen again. We even had one tonight. You looked very much like that at first, but it looks like you are sticking around, so welcome to the club. :cheers: Barring a few restricted things like talking religion, name calling, etc., you can even do short posts now and the mods won't bother you.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    You guys go ahead and feel free to talk about me like I'm not in the room. I joined this site to participate and if you check my posts, that is exactly what I did. Every time. I feel like a wandered into an episode of Mean Girls who feel superior putting other folks down. I'm pretty tired of having to prove myself.
    Welcome to the forum!:rockwoot:

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana

I don't think anyone was saying you weren't participating. Quite a few people made the point that you were contributing and some encouraged you stick around and continue.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    We pick on and get picked on pretty freely around here. Thicker skin time! Just read back threw the post on here. You'll get the ideal.

Hang around... And no doubt it will happen again :stickpoke: Welcome to the forum!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom