• Status
    Not open for further replies.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Congrats to prescut on making it to 50 after only 10 hours on INGO. Good luck with that Smith & Wesson 60-18 stainless 357.

Hope you'll stick around and continue participating.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Haha, he was working it hard.

I'll say this...he actually contributed about eleventy billion more times in terms of actual decent posts. I didn't check them all, but he didn't appear to have to many necro threads, "cool gun bro," and "+1" posts. Heck he even came back with post 51 responding to the welcome to INGO thread. :ingo:

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    If they don't run, they will die? Seems a little over-dramatic for trying to get a gun. :)

:laugh: I was thinking more along the lines of the Classifieds being this wonderful place where everything they wanted was awaiting them (like the domed city) but the Sandmen were trying to stop the Runners who only had a short amount of time. However, to use your plot synopsis there does seem to be a life or death urgency to some of the runs. :)

(Yeah, I know the Sandmen were actually trying to stop the Runners from leaving the domed city and reaching Sanctuary instead of going to the Carousel).

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    He ended up framing me for a necropost. He necroposted and I added a comment and then his post was deleted. So it appeared that I necroposted a 6 year old thread. Doh!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom