• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    aaaaannnd another 50 posts and straight to the classifieds.

rdavis006

You beat me to to it... View Profile: rdavis006 - INGunOwners

Lots of one liners at the end.

I wondered why it was he couldn't get the difference between rights and privileges through his head and then all of a sudden just quit. This makes sense. He has been a member for 3 years and has 51 posts, roughly half of which were accumulated in the last 24 hours.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I wondered why it was he couldn't get the difference between rights and privileges through his head and then all of a sudden just quit. This makes sense. He has been a member for 3 years and has 51 posts, roughly half of which were accumulated in the last 24 hours.

Surely he just remembered he had this screen name??

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So walk it back. What happened in '13? Probably some events that got folks interested in guns, but not enough to stick around. Now they have decided that its time and are looking for a deal.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    So walk it back. What happened in '13? Probably some events that got folks interested in guns, but not enough to stick around. Now they have decided that its time and are looking for a deal.

Those people would represent the post-Sandy Hook people popping up from the cracks in the concrete phenomenon.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Is it so hard to get 50?

Not with one liners and smiley faces and periods. It's easy to get there, stay there, well.....

Jeez it's only 20 freaken bucks to join the site. It avoids looking like an ass scrambling to get to 50 and 20 buck helps pay to make this place the most awesome gun site in Indiana. Plus, as it's been said a thousand times before, there is more to this place then the want ads. If that's what you are here for. Well, we don't need you.

I had several post deleted early on. I wasn't even trying to make to to 50. The ads section wasn't on my radar. I didn't get nose bent butt hurt. I hung around. I've made life time friends here. Some I now consider family. This place is awesome. It's fun. It's educational. Inspirational and even a touch frustrating at times. But the good far out ways the bad.

I have seen some amazing fellowship and brotherhood/sisterhood stuff happen here. People coming together to help those in need by giving everything from gun parts even car parts, physical help, financial help. Advice on everything you can thing of.

So if you get a little ass hurt when we call you out for "using" this site, well tough crap. Some of us take this place seriously. We invest time and money in this place to make it the great place it is. If you don't care to give back to this site, well fine another site. But I doubt it will be nearly as awesome as this place.

:ranton: I'll get off my :soapbox: box now. Carry on... Sorry for the unscheduled interruption. I hate being interrupted by asshats :-)

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    No kidding. I was simply saying whoops for having been tagged in a previous comment. Instead of replying to said comment it went ahead and posted my comment as a whole seperate post.

It's just constructive criticism. No need to get snappy. :ingo:

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I can't wait for hunting season for runners to begin in a few weeks. On another note looks like I'm a generation Thirteen-er now racing to 3k.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom